Chapter 1: Innocence Being Crushed.

Harry's P.O.V

What do you do when there is no innocence left?

When you've grown up, started collage, and left your childhood behind?

When do you start to put away the story books, the fairytale ending movies, the bedtime stories?

Why do we lose our innocence?

Why not stay forever young?

Oh, right. I forgot. This is the real world. Where there are no happily ever afters, no such thing as magic.

This is the real world where we have to go up, get a job, start a family.

This isn't a place where you can put off struggles, ignore the worries.

This is a place where people are full of greed. All they care about is money and power.

And it saddens me. Where is the once innocent child that giggled at everything?

Why do we put them away and grow up?

When will we realize that the world doesn't revolve around ourselves?

I'm still waiting for the day that I'll see Aladdin and Jasmine fly by my window on their magic carpet.

But again, magic isn't real. Our beloved fairytale characters where made so people could make money off of young minds.

And sometimes, I sit and look out my window, and think, maybe, just maybe, someone will take me from this world, where greed is all to much for me, and take me to the fable place.

But then I remind myself that that will never happen, that this beloved place is not real. And I walk away from the window, and drown myself with sorrow in my bed sheets. And I think that I, Harry Edward Styles, is completely mental for ever thinking of such a place.

And to be completely honest, I am made angry by these people who made such wonderful places that children will never be able to go. It gets the hopes up of these children, and it only crushes their innocence, and makes them cold, and bitter, when they here they will never be able to visit these places. That they can't ever go to this beloved place.

Hence the name Neverland.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

Ok so Chapter One Guys! I know, its kinda depressing. But! It will get better, I promise! So that is Harry's outtake on Neverland. But I MUST remind you.

I, Marissa Deanae Whittemore, do not, in way possible, own the boys that make up One Direction, nor do I reflect their own feelings or thoughts whatsoever, nor do I own any part of One Direction or the boys that make up the band.

So, I do not own:

Louis Tomlinson

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Niall Horan

Zayn Malik

Or

One Direction itself.

Thank You.