Chapter 5: Sort've Meeting "Peter Pan"

Harry's P.O.V.

I stayed up until midnight. No sign of him. Yet.

Suddenly, there was a sound outside my window. It was him. I know it. I can feel it.

Questions filled my mind. What does he look like? How old is he? What color are his eyes? What color is his hair? What-

My window flew open and a figure stepped through. My Peter Pan. I stayed still, knowing he couldn't see me watching him. He thought I was asleep.

He sighed. "You've changed" he said, a Doncaster accent apparent. He sat crossed legged at the end of my bed. I still couldn't see him fully yet.

"I wish you were still the same free little boy you once were" he said again. I noted his voice was a bit higher than others voices. "Life has made you cold and bitter" he sighed again. "But then again, doesn't it always?" he laughed bitterly.

I wanted so badly to ask what he meant. What his name was. I wanted so badly to feel his hand in mine.

My thoughts were cut off once again by him speaking. "Should I take you tonight? Or should I wait?" he asked, more to himself. "They've kept you locked up for so long, they don't know how weak they've made you. Almost like you're human again"

Human? Again? If I wasn't human, what was I?

"No. I should wait. I'll take my time. I'll have you in my arms once again. But, for now, I shall be off" He got off the bed and moved to my side. I closed my eyes.

"I'll take you when they least expect it. I promise you" He whispered. "They've bullshited me for too long" He kissed my forehead, and started backing away towards the window.

"Soon, my sweet Harry, very soon, you will be mine again, and we can live forever once more"

And with that, he was gone.

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

o_O oooo, Harry got a visitor. Can you guess who it is?

Lol, of course you can.

I may or may not update tonight.

Probably won't, but all well.

COMMENT on what you think

VOTE if you want to

FAN/FOLLOW/WHATEVER THAT SHIT IS ANYMORE

LICK A LOLLIPOOP

YES, A LOLLIPOOP

ITS POOP ON A STICK

LOL I'M WEIRD

ANYWAYS,

Much love, Marissa xx