Chapter 3: Hellbent on Taking Back

Unknowns P.O.V.

Why do they always give up? When life gets to hard they go away.

They say they need to grow up, to become an adult, act mature.

Well, why? Why don't we stay young forever?

Why can't we?

I'm done with this bullshit. I will take what's mine, I will have him. I will get him back. I will feel those curls between my fingers, see those green eyes again.

But, he's given up as well. He's grown up, too. I can tell, though, he is still young at heart. Acting of his nature.

He wants to be free of burdens, of worries,

of struggles. I don't blame him, I would too if I were him.

He's gone through so much in just 18 short years, yet has barely lived his life. He's done so little, he wasn't-isn't- able to.

They've kept him locked up, hidden, from the world. They took him from me and I plan to take him back.

They've forgotten what they've done to me. They don't remember, or they just don't want to.

But I will make them remember. I will make them suffer, just like I did.

I will make them pay, I will take what's mine.

They won't take him again, he doesn't belong here, with humans, he shouldn't live here with humans.

Did you know they never told him about his 'specialties'? That he is the strongest being on earth? He could destroy all if them. That's why they kept him locked up, shunned by the outside world.

They've kept him weak, so he can't use his powers.

That is all about to change. He will be mine again.

And this time, they won't take him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohsa oh no! Somebody's gonna take Harry! I figure it's not that hard to guess, but still. It's a bit random, but that's because the person is hellbent on taking back what is rightfully there's, so... yea.

I've found that this book is kinda depressing... and I think its gonna be a bit violent, too...

I swear, I'm not normally like this! I'm a generally happy person, it's just that this book took a wrong turn and ended up like this... all well.

COMMENT (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!)

VOTE (DON'T REALLY CARE 'BOUT THAT)

FAN/FOLLOW (WHATEVER THAT SHIT IS ANYMORE)

LICK A LOLLIPOP

CREATE A UNICORN ARMY

BYE!!!!!