chapter 5

Sua: hey don't shout , yes girl it's true that your film is nominated in the SBS award show...

Seonyeon: I can't believe my ears .( I  Started crying in happiness) but when  is the award show??

Sua: in three days.

Seonyeon: what ? Oh no how can I prepare everything in three days? What should I do Sua??

Sua: chill everything will be alright. Don't worry.

Seonyeon: yeah I hope so.....

                       ************
Time flies as fast as a rocket. Today is the day of the award show. I know everything will be alright but why do I feel like something unpleasant will happen today. Maybe I am thinking too much .ufff let's just forget it now . I need to focus on my show as this is my first award.

                        *************
Everything is going fine. Now it is the time to declare who is the best actress of the year. I am too much nervous. My hands are shaking and sweating a lot. But then the MC announce..

MC junghoon: so this is the  moment everyone is eagerly waiting for. Now let me announce the name of the SBS best actress of the year. So the winner is miss  Kim seonyeon of the movie 'stranger'.

Seonyeon P.O.V

Hmm? What is the MC saying? I think something is wrong ,how can this happen? No no no this can't happen. I can't be the best actress..

End of P.O.V

Everyone started clapping and cheering. I was too shocked to hear anything. Then suddenly my manager shakes me.

Jihan: hey what's wrong with you?? Go the MC is announcing your name..

Then I came to my sense. I started crying with joy. I started walking towards the stage . Now also I can't believe that my dream has finally come true.

The MC congratulated me handed me the trophy and flower bouquet. Now this is the time for a speech.

Seonyeon: hello. Thanks alot my fans and my coworkers for supporting me. If you guys were not with me then I was not standing here with this award. Jihan unnie , Sua my bestie I love you guys a lot. Thank you and please keep on supporting me.

                    **************
Now the last performance is going to take place . I don't know who is going to perform but I am very eager to hear it.

MC junghoon: Guys the show is not over yet. A very famous singer and songwriter is going to perform today in our show . So please welcome world wide famous singer Mr. Jeon jungkook.....

Everyone started cheering

Seonyeon P.O.V

What? who is going to perform? Jun-jungkook?

To be continued.....

                       *************
Hey guys new chapter is here. I hope you will enjoy it.