Chapter 1. b-because of m-my d-dad...

Your life isn't easy, it is horrible and you have nothing good going on in your life. Your Mom died when you were a toddler, from your dad hitting her, and your dad drinks alcohol all the time. He abuses you almost every day. You are 25 years old, and you have a job that you don't like but you don't hate it either. The only thing that makes you happy is listening to BTS and their new album, wings, and one of your favorite songs on the album is Awake. Jin is your bias from BTS.

You work at a café that is a few blocks away from your home, you take people's drink orders and tidy up the place when it's dead inside as much as you can.

Your manager lets you listen to music while working, since your manager is your Bff's sister, they give you grace for the type of environment that you live in.

You might be thinking why don't you just leave your home? It's not difficult, right? Wrong! Y/n's dad caught her three times while trying to escape and ended up beating her so much that she had trouble walking for a few days. After that, she just decided not to leave at all.
~~~~

One day you are working at the café taking someone's order when you over here your coworker talking about a BTS concert happening next month. When your break time comes you grab a cup of tea and grab yourself a muffin to snack on. You grab your phone and look at BTS' Instagram account and notice that they posted about the concert and when it's going to take place.

You go to the website and look at how much the tickets cost. You take a look at the price and scoffed to yourself you have more than enough money to pay for a ticket. You had been working since you were 16 you are now 25, and you hadn't touched any of the money that you had saved up you wanted to use it for something special and this definitely was something special.

You decided to just by your ticket now you knew that your friend would probably by her ticket herself and go with her sister. After paying for it your break ends and some customers come in and you take there order.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been about a month since you bought the tickets to the BTS concert. (The era for this story is the wing's era.) Your dad has gotten worse within only a month and he has hit you a lot of times and smacked you. But it doesn't bother you anymore, of course you hate it.

You decided not to go to work today so you text your BFFs sister to let her know that you aren't coming into work. She says that it's alright and that you can stay home.  A few hours pass and you get ready to go to the concert. You decided that you would wear a plain black top with an ARMY jacket and black jeans and converse shoes which are black. (They are the high-top converse btw. 😌)

You tell your dad that you are going to hangout with your BFF and he mumbled an ok. You BOLT right out of the house and shut the front door. "Phew! That could have gotten worse within a few seconds." You say relieved.  You decided to walk to the venue where the concert is being held since you lived about 10 minutes away you thought that it wouldn't take that long.

You arrive at the venue and it's about to start in about 30 minutes , you decide to head to the merch table and by something for you. You go and find your seating and sit down, you are "patiently" waiting for the concert to start. More people start making there way to their seats and the concert is about to start.

The concert starts and they start with an introduction then the show finally starts.  A few songs into the concert and Jin's song awake starts playing and you start crying. (You had gotten seating that was on the floor since you had enough money.) You pull out your phone and decided to record it.

After the concert, you leave the inside and walk around the place to find the restroom. Once you're in the restroom you wash your hands and afterward, you look at your face and neck and you notice that there are a ton of scars and bruises from when your dad slapped you and hit you and punched you.

You rub at them to see if that will make them disappear but that only makes it worse. You stay in the restroom for what you thought was a couple of minutes but it turns out that you were in there for an hour.

You open the door and head outside you walk in the opposite direction of where you came from earlier, you don't really pay attention to where your going and you suddenly bump into someone and you land on your butt and your hand hit the ground with a loud THUCK sound. You look and you just about scream because you literally collided with FREAKING Jin of BTS!!

"I am so sorry! I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going, I am so sorry." You say, while getting up. "It's ok I understand I also wasn't looking where I was going either." Jin says, while getting up. "Are you ok?" You ask him. "Yes, I am fine are you?" He asks. "Yes I am fine." You say, while walking away.

"Wait! Come back!" Hey says. "Yes? Jin?" You say, while walking back toward him. "Come with me please." He says. "Ok." You say.

You both walk in silence to the back stage room where the other members are. Once you both arrive he turns to you and asks you, "Why do you have marks all over your neck?" He asks "b-because of m-my d-dad..." You say.