04.

"Please" a sob resonated "please let me go", " US!" growled another voice "yeah us, please let us go".
The petty sobs and cries received a plain & simple 'No' "don't you love us anymore"," it isn't about not loving you putri but I cannot risk both of your safety, allowing you to go out without guards"..." ok then send one with us ", "10", "1", "5", "1", "2 and that's final", "ok 2"I sighed dejectedly let's not risk enraging him at least the plan still prevails." so when are you planning on going" inquired pitahmah bheesm " right now";" right now?"; "yup".
He sighed and I heard him mutter 'your stubbornness is going to get you in trouble one day'

And here we are right now after hours of pestering pitahmah, in the carriage where I am glaring at dusala while she is trying her best to act like she didn't notice "the plan was we will pester pitahmah" I decided to be mature for once 'to the people who are wondering I am very mature when the time calls for it' and initiate the conversation, " yeah I know " dusala tried to sound cool and unaffected, I was ready to burst like a volcano at the moment " yet you left me alone in the lion's den, I thou- I thought we were friends, you left me in my hardest times, remind me to never trust you again !!".."you're being dramatic now" stated dusala "I know!" I exclaimed ;princess we have arrived we got off the carriage, these people never call me princess which is agreeable since I am not a princess but what I enjoy the most is their confused looks about what to address me as hence to overcome the situation most of the time they avoid me, I am not complaining though I would do the same if I was put in their shoes.

Now, to the marketplace, we go. It's nice and cozy here the only upsetting thing is these two pillars of guards behind us I asked dusala if she was comfortable with them being around and she said she was fine so, I decided it's about time that I flee away .
"Dusala I need to pee I'll be back in no time" I whispered and she nodded obviously more interested in the shops around her, I turned around hoping nothing more than to get out of here when one of the guards turned towards me "No no no stay with your princess I'll be back" before they (yes, they we support lgbt dude) could object I ran for my dear life, I was at a good distance from them now as I was about to stop I bumped into something hard or more precisely into someone's rock hard chest 'ugh so cliche'.