chapter 3.

Warning:
The chapter contains Pedophile and adult themes
Viewer discretion is advised.
--------------------------------------

Izuku was sitting in the same place, using his knee to cover his face as he waited for Shinsou to return.

He spoke with a few of the kids, learning their story and trying his best to find ways to escape. He heard the door open as he peered upwards to see Shinsou's face red from tears and blood on his outfit. Izuku ran over him, checking Shinsou for any injury.

“Are you okay?”

Shinsou didn't reply, gently pushing Izuku to the side and walking past him as he sat down on the floor, without saying a word to Izuku.
Who knows how long the pair stayed like that.

"I killed someone..."
He was taken aback when he heard Shinsou mention murdering someone. He noticed tears flowing down Izuku's eyes again as he was shaking violently. Izuku didn't say anything, only deciding to listen.

"It was kill or be killed."
I would've been killed. He was planning on shooting me. I couldn't.. "I had no choice."

Shinsou sobbed as Izuku hugged him softly.
“It was all for your survival; there wasn't anything that could have been done." Izuku softly says, laying his hand on Shinsou, who did the same. The room between them becomes quieter; only children's sobbing can be heard as the two hold onto each other.

“Let's get through this together!"

"We must survive!" Izukuu said softly to Shinsou, who took his hands in his and held them softly.

“ Let's…”

Izuku was about to head to sleep before the man came in again, dragging Izuku away. He was forced into a room that was filled with books everywhere, a table in the middle, and the doctor leaning on a chair with a book in his hands.

“Question: Do you like book number eight?”

He inquired as Izuku nodded slowly, fearful of upsetting the man.
“ Yes. If you don't mind what I say! I'm very fond of the silent spring! The story is about...” As the doctor smiled softly at me, I mouthed on about the story, going on and on about the plot. He smiled? Does that mean I'll be fine?

One mouth later.

Izuku pov:

He was walking beside the doctor, trying his best to keep up with him.

“ Doctor. "Where are we going?"
I asked, staring at the frowning man.

“8. I wonder what would happen if we mixed a composed atom with a secular proton?” He asked. “It has been on my mind all day." "Here, I am unsure of an answer."

I wasn't sure how to reply, not knowing what an atom was implying too.

“Sir, what's an atom!?" 
"And  why is an atom important?" He smiled softly and patted my head, which made me shiver as he guided me into a room that was designed with no windows, a room where there was only a bed and a chair right beside it. “ Uh? Sir. "

" Number 8, be a good boy, and lay down on the bed." 

" After our session, I'll happily explain what an atom is to you.” I hesitated for a second before noticing the cold, bitter look he was giving me. "Certainly, sir." I walked over to the bed, climbing up as I lay down. The doctor inserted a needle into my arms. As everything started shining. “ Don't worry, 8." I'll be done before you even wake up, and we can continue our chat.” His creepy smile was the last thing I'd seen.

….
The doctor gazed at the sleeping child, moving closer to him.

“ Ooo, 8. "During this week, you've been on my mind,” he sighed. "With your actions, you are tempting me."

The doctor unzipped his pants; his 3.61-inch companion was hard as he lustily moved over to Izuku, one hand touching the boy's hair while the other touched his face. He smiled, moving his hand to his buddy

. “Haa...”
jerking off slowly. "Haa..haa. to think a child would catch my attention," he thought to himself as he accelerated his pace. “ Ooo, 8! Yes! 8! Ooo! ”
He went faster and faster, gazing at the knocked-out Izuku, who was breathing softly, unaware of what was happening right now.

"Haa gonna cum! " Ooo, number 8! He kept going, his face smiling widely as silver liquid splashed all over his hand. "At least that one problem is out of the way," he says as he looks away. “I have to pee.”
.
Izuku opened his eyes, blinking slightly at the empty room. He didn't feel any pain? He didn't feel uncomfortable? Did the doctor not experiment with him today? There were so many questions going through Izuku's head as the doctor walked into the room, a book in his hands as he softly smiled at Izuku.

“Eh, number 8." You're awake! Perfect.” The doctor said, “Shall we begin our lesson on atoms? We don't have much time?” he asked Izuku, who was taken back for a second before happily smiling.

“Really!? Can we? ”

The doctor nodded, opening the book as he sat next to Izuku on the bed and began his lesson on teaching the boy in front of him. An hour passed as the doctor heard his phone go off. He reached into his lab coat and answered the call as he left Izuku alone with the book. Once he was gone, Izuku smiled and dropped the book to his side.

*The doctor has been kind to us during these weeks. It's usually training, studying, and then our sessions. If I remember correctly, this is the fifth room we’ve seen so far. Is there an exit? Hopefully, Shinsou may have something we can use. Maybe the other children will know something. He thought to himself as the door opened again; this time it was the doctor's men who walked over to me, grasping onto his arms as they pushed him somewhere. As he watched a large door slowly open as the doctor was seen in front of a large number of children and adults, Izuku cast his attention around the dimly lit area. The men threw him inside the room as Shinsou ran over to him, giving him a hand. “Are you okay?" Midoriya Shinsou asked as he nodded, dusting himself off. "I'm more concerned with what's going on." Shinsou focused his attention on a woman with light brown skin, long, wavy black hair, and cold, green eyes who seemed to have been through a lot.

“Doctor, I’m aware you’ve said each of these kids has a powerful quirk."  "However, did you ensure that they were safe to return home?"

The woman asked, confusing all the kids who were there. "I told you already. "Although these children are not yet ready to be sold, when have you ever paid attention to my warnings?”
She smiled brightly, pulling her black hair behind her ears.
"That's accurate, so why don't you give me the ones who are prepared?"

"Doctor, you’re aware many of our clients are getting impatient,” she said, her black eyes locking with his. "You understand the dangers of making them wait better than anyone else.” The doctor sighed at her before smirking crazily. “You’re right, madame. It will be a pain to deal with them.

"I'm thinking of a few names in mind." Once the doctor said that, he gazed at a few kids, including Shinsou and Midoriya.

Word count: 1233