Chapter 14

Both kojiro and Poseidon decided to go home(Poseidon's side)and they both told that they need to tell the good news of him being pregnant to his brother and the others too.

Kojiro was getting nervous since hades loves his brother so much,but Poseidon reassured that his going to be fine since his there by his side.

The ride was fine,the only difference is the constant check up of kojiro to Poseidon,kojiro was so worried to Poseidon's health and the baby since the carriage was wiggling.

Poseidon let kojiro be since his quite enjoying the pampering his giving  while doing a check up on him.

They arrive to Poseidon's palace at their 3rd day at dawn in fourth day,it's quite hefty for Poseidon because of the constant hurting of his stomach but they manage to arrive early because he insisted that they should be there at exactly 4 days.

The servants was waiting for their master to arrive and they where quite shock to see him with a bulging stomach but they didn't want to middle right now they will wait for the news of his bulging stomach.

"Welcome home your majesty"they all called him that majesty since his the god of the sea,poseidon nodded to them before telling them to prepare the room and dismissing them.

"The rooms has been arrange your majesty"the butler said"I see stop calling me your majesty"poseidon told to his butler,the butler was confused and poseidon just smiled at him.

"Kojiro is the majesty while I'm your highness"Poseidon said while walking towards the stairs where their shared room was located in.

The butler just smiled and left them there to do the other things,like making dinners and all.
_________________________________________

Kojiro and Poseidon settled in their shared room,they didn't need to unpack that much since kojiro doesn't really need to change on his own since his power let him change on his own will.

While Poseidon need a servants help to change,it's a custom that a servant of a household should change their masters clothing while their eyes was covered by a cloak.

Poseidon envy kojiro for having a poser to let him change in a matter of second any time he wants.

"I need to change,can you call some servants?"kojiro looked at Poseidon before getting something on his own bag.

"No need for servants...I will change you myself"poseidon looked at kojiro with wide eyes and a blush on his face.

"W-what?!y-you can't do that...."kojiro walked towards poseidon and look at him with a sharp eyes.

-his eyes....it's hot...no..no think again Poseidon...you can't...but his eyes....no..no.."Poseidon was having a brain storm while kojiro is watching him having different expression on his face,kojiro smiled from this and just keep himself quiet.

"Hahahaha"kojiro couldn't contain his laughter anymore,poseidon look at him with confused face"it's fine,it not like I haven't seen it all~"kojiro said with a seductive tone.

Hearing this Poseidon blushes so hard that his face was like a ripe tomato,seeing this first hand makes kojiro quite hard down there but the best part for him is to see Poseidon with a other expression.

Poseidon saw that kojiro is having a boner and his face say it all that he saw him down there.

Kojiro just smiled towards him"don't worry I won't do anything to you"kojiro kissed Poseidon on his forehead,before helping him out to his clothes.

"I told you I don't need your help..."poseidon tried to push him away but his body is so weak because of their child.

-how cute-kojiro still keep going on stripping Poseidon.

-agh damn shitty hot bastard-poseidon gave up on pushing kojiro and let him help him on changing his clothes.

Kojiro was about to take off Poseidon's pants when there's someone who knocks on the door.

"Master where here to help you change your clothes"the maid outside said after knocking.

Kojiro and poseidon look at each other and then the door,kojiro smiled once again before going to the door and opening it slightly.

"Hello there everyone"kojiro wave a little to them,the servants was shock but still wave back to him.

"My lovely sea doesn't need your help for today"kojiro simply said but the servants remain silent as if telling him to tell farther.

"I'm sorry sir but it's a custom that a servants should help their master when they're changing clothes"the servant Infront told him politely without any malice or what and kojiro knows it since he can sense it.

"I know but your...I'm helping him now and it's not like I'm going to take away your job...it's...just...that...it's only for today don't worry I just wanted to be with him more after all I'm going somewhere once I'm done here and you be the one looking after him"

The servants looks convince and they bow and said their good bye to kojiro before they left them alone once again.

Kojiro lock the door and goes to Poseidon who already took off his pant,kojiro smiled knowing Poseidon can still bend over despite of his stomach being a little too big.

Kojiro was quite having thoughts of how does Poseidon's belly is so big,kojiro thought it's only normal but Poseidon's belly was getting too big and it doesn't match the month of his pregnancy.

Kojiro shrug and proceeded to help poseidon changing his clothes.

"Here let me help"
"Better be old man"
"Well not wrong though I'm older than you after all"

Both of them laugh by kojiro's statement and once kojiro's done changing Poseidon,he tact him on the bed and waited for Poseidon to fall asleep before leaving him alone.

Once kojiro was outside of their room,he called for a servant to look after Poseidon.

Kojiro left Poseidon's palace and goes somewhere secluded and there he met someone,a child who looks like a man.

"Your really tall hmmm...despite of being just been born 5 months ago"kojiro patted the man's head,kojiro is still taller.

"Yeah I get that a lot"the child touch his head where kojiro patted him and blush a little,he likes compliment.

"So what you need me for?"kojiro look at him"I need you to gather the patrons and told them to get ready for war"the child look at him with big eyes.

"War?!!!!"yeah war his already here"the child didn't ask for more information and just swallow his saliva that he didn't know was lump in his throat.

The child know who's kojiro is talking too and just nodded waiting for his dismissal.

"Make sure to take care ok,you can go now"the child bow to him before leaving and making sure to check the perimeter to make sure no one was eves dropping.

Kojiro goes back to their shared room and sleep besides Poseidon until morning comes.