{10} Date

*2 weeks later*

me and diego were in my room chillin just watching a movie , it was still kinda early so everyone was asleep.

diego was taking up the whole bed because he was "sore" but i said that was no excuse for him to take up the whole bed.

since diego's fat ass was taking up the whole bed i was lying on his back as we watched the movie.

"nena"
"hmm"
"i'm bored"
"what do you want me to do about it"
"pues nose "
"ouuu can we go to starbucks"
"nooo no quiero ir, yk i'm not bored anymore"
"whyyyy"
"bitch because you be taking forever to choose what you want weya "
"ay , tu cállate and just come with me"
"come?"
"not like that pendejo you know what i mean"
"fine"

i got off of him and stood up on the bed , i soon got tackled down because SOMEBODY (bae diego obviously 😝) wanted to mess with me.

"diego put me down" i said as i grabbed his hair.

"put you down? you mean let you go" he said trying to be smart.

"bitch you know what i mean let's goooo" i said whining as he shaked his head no and buried his head into my neck.

"diego moveeee" i said shaking him.

"noooo i don't want too" he said as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"diegooooo" i said.

"just 5 minutes ma please" he said whining.

"fineee" i said as i ran my hands through his hair and scratching his head knowing he likes when i do that.

"mm" he groaned as i could tell he was falling asleep.

"stop bebe" he said.

"hmmm" i said.

"okay okay let's just goo" he said getting up.

i laughed at him as i started to put on a pair of socks .

"hey hey hey, what tf are you doing " he said.

"uhm about to put on my shoes?" i said confused.

"nuh uh you're not going out like that" he said as he put his shirt on.

"whyyyuhhh it's just shorts" i said looking down.

"booty shorts daniela , plus you're not even wearing a bra go ponte un puto brasiel" he said.

"ughhh youre so annoying diego" i said taking my shirt off and putting my bra on.

"yeah that's what i thought" he said as he came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and digging his head into my neck giving it light kisses.

i pulled out my phone and took a quick picture and turned around and pulled his arm dragging him out of the room.

we finally got to starbucks and diego pulled in the driveway and told me to hurry up.

"uhm idk diegooo" i said as he threw his head back.

after a couple of moments of deciding what to get he ended up ordering me a cookie and a pink drink.

we finally were on the way home and me and diego were just talking about random stuff.

"oye daniela"
"mande"
"would you ever date me"
"mmm idk would i?"
"lemme take you out nena"
"ouu i see diego lainez leyva is tryna be romantic now"
"please dani"
"okay fine you can take me out"
"mañana a las 7:30?"
"si"
"okay pues , it's settled nena"

i could tell that diego really liked me , and if imma be honest , i really like him too , although he can be a little bit sexual sometimes he treats me really well and he doesn't look at me like he wants my body , he looks at me like he wants to love me and treat me right , especially after all the heartbreakers i've been through.

we finally got back to the house and mr miggy came up to us and started jumping on me with his tail wagging.

"hi baby" i said as i picked him up.

"i'm supposed to be youre babyy " diego said as i gave him a death stare.

"okay okay" he said as we went upstairs , mr miggy following us.

———

Next day 5:32pm

"omggg he asked you out???" kevin said as i was starting to get ready.

"yes just on a date but like i'm so nervous dude i haven't gone out like this with a man since yk who" i told kevin as he nodded.

"okay we need you to look nice and sexyyy for him perra" he said as i laughed and started to do my makeup.

DIEGO'S POV!!!!

i was currently in chucky's room , i was debating on a suit or just dressed clothes.

"okay i mean if y'all are going somewhere like hella fancy then just wear a suit or whatever wey" alexis said as he got this shiny dark suit.

"no no no if it's not that fancy just wear these dark washed jeans and this nice shirt" edson said as he took out the outfit.

"guys i'm taking her out to the beach since the sun is starting to set " i said .

"oh okay ik what to have you wear" alexis said pulling out a pair of water proof shorts , a white tank top and a black designed button up shirt.

"you know what , i think i might go with this , thanks bro" i said dabbing alexis up.

the boys left the room and i quickly got changed , i didn't put on my tank top yet so i was just shirtless .

the boys finally came back in and they brought me a pair of shoes.

                           DANIELA'S POV

i had just finished doing my makeup , i didn't do heavy makeup i just covered some pimples , under eyes ,and contoured my nose , mascara , lips , blush and highlighter.

"omggg bitch okay i know where diego is taking you so this is what you're gonna wear okay???" kevin said as he gave me a pair of light grey legging shorts , and a white cropped shirt.

"okay okay choose my shoes imma go into the bathroom and change okay??" i said as kevin nodded.

i went into the bathroom and changed into my outfit, i sprayed some perfume and checked myself out to make sure i looked good.

"oh oh , where the hell is he taking me" i said as kevin gave me my special sparkly chanclas.

"you'll seeeee" he said smiling.

"you're so lucky i just got my toe nails done " i said as i looked at them , white nail polish on them.

A/N:GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT I PROMISE IMMA POST THE DATE CHAPTER AFTER THISSSS!!!