Chapter 1: A Heartbreak and an Old Friend

Note: This is being considered a crossover with Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man the Animated Series and X-Men Evolution. Only because I am gonna be using a lot of Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man things but there will be differences. This story does take place on the Earth of X-Men Evolution which is designated Earth-11052

Any Spider-Man characters you see here, think of what they look like in the cartoon or its related series, such as Avengers Assemble, or Agents of Smash, unless I explain otherwise. Any characters that X-Men Evolution and Ultimate Spider-Man the Animated Series share, I will be using the X-Men Evolution counterparts, except Fury, I actually have a bit of a surprise about Fury which will be explained in my next story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or any of its characters, if I did, I would find a way to pair Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde together in every universe, whether they be movie, tv show, or comic book. ShadowSpider or Pryker forever.

Summary: It has been two months since the X-Men and Brotherhood stopped Apocalypse and three months since Spider-Man had saved the superheroes of New York from Otto Octavius. In those months Kitty has had her heart broken by Lance and is believing that she may never find love, but then her best friend since childhood Peter Parker comes in to make her think differently.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Earth-11052, October 5, Tuesday, 2004, 3:00pm Bayville High School, Bayville, New York

BRIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGG, the bell rings throughout the school signaling the end of the day. All the classroom doors open, and students are filing out eager to leave and begin their weekend. Out of one of the classrooms is an 18-year-old, 5'3 tall girl with fair caucasian skin, light blue eyes, and brown hair tied in a ponytail, she is wearing a pink blouse, skinny jeans, and is holding a book bag on her back. This girl is Katherine Ann Pryde, known to her friends and family as Kitty.

Kitty is walking down the hallway, heading to her locker, "sigh...Finally, school is over. Now what am I gonna do? Maybe I'll go to the mall with the girls," Kitty said

"Aah certainly hope that when ya say girls that ya don't mean meh as well," a voice says

Kitty turns to her right and Rogue appears to her right, "Come on Rogue, it won't be that bad, besides shopping is fun," Kitty said

"That's your opinion," Rogue said as they stopped at Kitty's locker so she could gather her things.

Rogue is wearing a black tank top under a long-sleeved shirt that shows off her shoulders and black jeans that are ripped at the knees.

"Come on, think about it," Kitty said as she put in the combination of her locker and opened it. "We'll invite Jean, Tabitha, Jubilee, Amara, and Rahne. We'll go to all of the stores and buy you some really cute clothes," Kitty said as she gathers her things and closes her locker. The two then start walking down the hallway with Kitty getting out her cellphone and sending out a quick text to the mentioned girls about the shopping trip, getting confirmations in return. They walk until they see Kurt with his girlfriend Amanda. They get Amanda's attention, who points it out to Kurt.

Amanda is wearing a crimson V-neck t-shirt with black skinny jeans.

Kurt is wearing a maroon long sleeved shirt, short sleeved light brown jacket with brown pants.

Kurt turns around and smiles, "Rogue, Kitty, vat's up," he said

"Hey Kurt, hey Amanda" Kitty said as she and Rogue approached the couple.

"What's up," Rogue said

"Happy class is done," Amanda said

"Ja, zee veekend is here," Kurt cheers making the girls giggle.