Introduction

I'm sure you've all heard the story about how a boy was bitten by a radioactive spider and gains the powers of a spider. But with me, it's different. The moment I was offered a chance by some spider entity to come back alive, it changed my life forever. I came back from the dead with supernatural powers... and of course, with great power, comes with great vengeance.

Along with the physical discomfort of transforming into the Spider, I also have to deal with the constant voice in my head demanding vengeance

Along with the physical discomfort of transforming into the Spider, I also have to deal with the constant voice in my head demanding vengeance. A monstrous, demonic power that craves nothing more but to burn the guilty. That was the case until now... After years of harnessing this demon, I've managed to take advantage of it. And with that, I would do anything in my power to keep the innocence safe from thugs and demons alike. Even if it means if I have to go to Hell and back, or even across different worlds, I will.

Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Joseph Carter, also known as the Hell-Spider. And... I am this world's Spider-Man.

But I'm not the only one.