*THE NASTY (Pt2)

JUNGKOOKS' POV.
The man who I have always craved for, lusted about is finally inside me, and there's nothing much better than the feeling right now, where I feel like everything has disappeared or as if time has slowed down. It's a wonderful feeling, even with him being ruthless and fucking into me hard, this is what I've been always wanted.

"Jimin!", I moan out when the tip of Jimins' cock rubs on my prostrate, over and over again. I cry breathlessly when on the next thrust he avoids it purposely, chuckling when I whine.

"Don't be shy you know how to ask baby", he growls in my ear huskily, the hand that had been around my neck traces from my sensitive nipples, I whine, needing attention, and from the name, but when it ghosts around my aching dick I break into a couple of pleas, begging and needing. Jimin chuckles on my ear, his hot breath fanning around it and I come just from his tone.

My body feels like it's on fire.It feels like ripples of sensations travelling to every nerve ending ready to set off a gigantic explosion. Somehow when he called me baby the pureness of it was pushing me until I was hanging on a thread. His hand  was around my cock, jerking me off while he thrusts into my tight heat.

"Jimin- Ji-Jimin am gonna cum", I cried out to him, the hand on my hair tightened it grip, causing him to push deeper inside me, with this angle, us kneeling on the bed, him behind my back thrusting frantically, the sweaty panes of his chest coming into contact with my back as he pounded into me harder and harder.

"You come when I say so , might as well improve your begging skills", he said, and to my dismay he slowed right down until he was moving gently in and out of my little star. I felt lost, like a firecracker lit but then suddenly put off. I whined, sounds I wouldn't know I'd make as I desperately pushed towards him. I was so close, my dick trembled from the loss of an orgasm, it was almost unbearable that I wanted to hit Jimin and kill him. With my sex induced mind, I couldn't think clearly, but I had an ego, an ego which I dropped just for Jimin to continue fucking me.

" Beg me, Jungkookie. Beg me to fuck you hard. Beg me to fill you with my cum. And then beg me to cum", his voice sounded so dark and velvety .More seductive than I had ever heard him speaking. He was also panting, clearly affected by me, and the sex we were having. Arousal pooled on my stomach realizing that Jimin, was affected by me. I remember when he and I met, I was the only one affected but now this new feeling, feels like love. But my mind doesn't dwell on that much, determined to please Jimin like he wanted.

"Please Daddy.... please fuck my hole hard and fast. I- I want your cum in me, I, please....let me come...", I pleaded, gripping the hand that was on my cock, and helped him to jerk me off. My other hand on my nipples, Jimin seemed satisfied, with a whisper of good boy in my ear, he started moving, rubbing on my prostrate over and over again until I couldn't take anymore as I came so hard. My body exploding in a torrent of tiny sparks turning into full blown fireworks. As I came on his hand, he continued to pound into my little star which was clamping down and squeezing his cock until he couldn't hold back anymore.

I was just starting to come down from my orgasm when I heard him groan out my name and felt cum shoot deep inside my ass. He continued moving in and out for a minute before he carefully removed his softening cock. I slumped back on the bed, my thighs aching, knees worn out from kneeling and shivered slightly when I lay on my cooling cum. I closed my eyes, trying to regain my breathing pattern, as I felt the mess of oil and come dripping down my ass, and I shivered feeling empty, and clenching around nothing.

"Ji-Jimin!", I called out when his hands grabbed ass cheeks and parted them before licking a strip into my asshole. This man was insatiable! But I wouldn't complain with how his long tongue licked around my hole, pushing inside. I moaned on the sheets when I felt him giving a last kiss on my hole before he turned me and kissed me. It was dirty and somehow satisfying tasting Jimin on his own tongue, it was intoxicating to have him around me.

Yet I wondered, what next for us?

What next for Jimin and his revenge for my family, and what next for me and my position in the Jeon Kingdom?

What next for us after we shared this intimate moment?

But as far as I knew, all I craved for really was the man on top of me, nuzzling my neck and cuddling me like I was his life.

What do you think is next for this couple?

One time their about to kill each other and the next their sex starved!

Pls, vote and comment.

I wanna finish this book so I can start another one . ( With a sad ending) *whispers*