Truth Or Dare

This means that these are Richie's thoughts

"No! No way in hell!" Eddie Kaspbrack protest. "You p-p-picked dare! You have to do it!" Bill argues. The dare the boys were arguing about was fairly simple: jump into the quarry with all your clothes on.

"Bill, are you actually missing brain cells or something? Do you have any idea how unsafe that is? It's dark! I could die here and now! Then how would you feel?" Eddie says, talking quickly as always

The entire group was sleepover at Bev's while her aunt was on a business trip and they decided to spend some time at the quarry since they had never seen it at night. They didn't want to go swimming however so instead they were playing truth or dare by the cliff.

"Ok. Then I get to ask a question." Beverly says, tossing her cigarette aside.

Getting a dare or question from Bev was a punishment for those who didn't complete their original questions or dares since she always thought of the absolute best ones.

"Hottest guy in the group."  She asks and a round of Oooooos by the boys makes her laugh. "I'm not answering that." Eddie says.

"It's fine Spaghetti. Everyone already knows you're madly in love with me." Richie puts an arm on the boy's shoulder and the rest of the Losers laugh.

Please be in love with me.

"The hottest boy in or group is..." Eddie begins and the group drum roles. The boy stands up and turns around, facing the quarry under him.

He jumps.

The kids all run to the edge and see their not-so-cowardly friend looking back up at them.

They all boo at him and he sticks his tongue out.

"How dare you spaghetti?" Richie asks as the boy makes his way back up to were they were all seated. "I thought we had something!" He says offended like. The rest of the group laughs once again.

"Ok Trashmouth, your turn." Bev says as the boy lays down, hands under his hand. "What? Why me?" He asks. "Because you're the only one who hasn't gone yet."  Mike answers for her, not looking away from the staring contest he was having with Bill. "Fine. I pick dare." He says.

"SHIT!" Bill yells. "Yeah. Shit is right."  Stanley agrees. "Thank you Bill." He adds and Bill looks at him confused. "W-what I do?" He asked. He shouted shit because he had blinked.

"You ALWAYS pick dare! Pick something else!" Stan says, he had clearly been annoyed about this for a while.

"No! Truth is boring. And it's s free country." Richie shoots back.

That's bull. I just don't wanna come out.

"Come on Rich! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!" Bev asks. "What's In it for me?" He asks and the kids all look at each other.

"I got... 1.25." Ben says, counting everything he had from his pockets.

"50 cents." Bev adds to the pile.

"7 ...32" Bill counts both his and Mike's money.

"I got 6.28." Stan says. He was always responsible with his money.

"And I have a soaking wet dollar." Eddie adds.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Richie say. He considerers for a moment. "... Fine. It's worth it. Ask away." He finally agrees.

The other kids look at each other excitedly. They never thought this day would come. They huddle up, whispering and planning their perfect question.

Please let the clown be wrong. Please let the clown be wrong.Please let the clown be wrong.Please let the clown be wrong.Please let the clown be wro-

"What is your biggest secret?"

Well Shit.

"My biggest secret..." He begins dramatically.

Don't look at Eddie. Don't look at Eddie. Don't look at Eddie.

"My biggest secret?"  He repeats as if it was hard to think of..

OH SHIT I LOOKED AT HIM!!! I'M GONNA DIE HERE. PLEASE BURRY ME NEXT TO SOMEONE HOT!!!

"...

I'll tell you on my death bed." He says before grabbing the money and running for his life.

"GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Eddie yells after him but the boy is already long gone.

"Dang it! That was 2 months allowance." Bill says disappointed.