Right into it

WARNINGS:
Blow job
Vaginal sex
Eating out
Pain kink?
Choking kink?
Whiney men 😇
Top Steve
Bottom Eddie ( trans Eddie)
———————-

"Fuck — you love this don't you?" steve half whines, half groans. His hand is cupping Eddie's chin, as his length slides in and out of Eddie's mouth. He had a hand placed on Steves thigh for support. He gurgled in response, not exactly being able to form any words.

"Made for this, hm? Made just for me." Steve bucked his hips, causing Eddie to gag. He moaned a little around Steve, vibrations being sent to his hips, causing them to buck again. Steves fingers curled in Eddie's hair, forcing his head to move faster.

Steve moans, tightening his grip in Eddie's hair. "Fucking hell — didn't think you would be such a slut." Steve cooed, Eddie moaned, humming a response.

"You like being called a slut, hm? That's all you are. My little slut." Steve smirks down at Eddie, watching as his eyes full with tears from the amount of times he's gagged, and choked against Steve. "Filthy cum dumpster."

Eddie moans, pulling off him. "Can"t — need you," Big brown eyes stare up into Steves, his lips are puffy, and eyes full of tears, mascara from the concert a few hours ago runs down his face. Steve smirks, putting a hand on Eddie's cheek, thumbing over his mouth. Subconsciously, Eddie opens his mouth, letting Steve push his thumb in.

"Good sluts beg for what they want." Steve stares down at him, eyes narrow.

Eddie nods, leaning away from his touch. He looks up at him fully, through his eyelashes. His eyes begging for more. Steve knows what he's trying to do. Trying to not verbally reply, that's something he hates doing.

"Don't be a fucking brat." Steve spits, slapping Eddie's cheek softly. Eddie whines, shaking his head, and sticking his tongue out.

Steve glares at Eddie, and he smiles. That god forsaken devilish grin he has. Eddie's purposefully being a brat, he wants Steve to absolutely ruin him.

"Beg. Use your words." Steve demands, his tone fierce, not in the mood to play games.

Eddie nods. Taking a moment. He scoots closer to Steve again, putting his hand on his thigh. "Mommy, please. Please fuck me. I need you — need you mommy," he begs.

Steve crosses his arms as Eddie looks at him, expectantly.

"Not good enough." He slaps him. "Be a good boy for mommy, and beg harder."

Eddie moans, rutting against Steve's legs causing him to get pushed back.

"Fuck — mommy.. need you inside me, want you to fuck me so bad— so you feel good. Mm... want you so bad,," He pauses. "Want you to use me, wanna be your little toy.."

Steve crouches down in-front of him. "Good boy. Knew you could do it." He looks him up again down, before standing up again. "Get on the bed. Pants off."

Eddie complies, eagerly getting up off the floor, taking his pants off, before getting onto the bed.

Steve watches him, before getting onto the bed too. He puts a hand on Eddie's thigh.

"Talk to me, baby. What do you want first?"

"Your mouth,"

"Yeah? Alright."

Eddie sits up against the headboard — already knowing what to do. Steve smiles, patting this thigh.

He positions himself in between Eddie's legs, laying on his stomach. Scooting a little closer as Eddie spreads his legs.