chapter 1 Slaanesh's champion.

In the realm of Gods and mortals. The chaos Gods have their own champions. Slaanesh needs one with insatiable desires. That is where Y/n L/n comes in. A human that was raised to serve Slaanesh. A warrior abandoned by humanity.  

Unlike most of the followers, Y/n isn't really a masochist. He does like to be sadistic though.

He has his own fortress. It's wall engraved with jewels, much like his armor and weapon. Despite this normally terrible design for armor and weapons, Y/n's own magic embues him with power that rivals even the strongest magic users.

Y/n is known for collecting many shiny gemstones, his favorite objects.

Because of this obsession with them, Y/n has gained Slannesh's approval. But only with his deeds, did he become champion.

However his appearance fools his enemies, as well as his demeanor.  He is quite small and it is very easy to mistake him for a dwarf. However he is human in nature.  His demeanor does not help, since he acts childish most of the time and prefers to play games over run his realm.

However what only Slannesh themself and his followers realize, is that when the games end; Y/n slaughters any of his enemies that he can find.

Despite being Slannesh's champion, he does not have the respect of other Slanneshi champions. Most see him for his visage, small and weak.  So in turn Y/n does not like  them. 

Y/n and his forces are currently raiding the lands of Bretonnia. Y/n's personal bodyguards are known as his talons. They are exalted deamonettes that have proved themselves in battle.

Y/n watches as his troops slaughter a village of Bretonnians, taking some as slaves. He is approached by the deamon princess Siriaze. His most loyal follower. Y/n appealed to Slannesh to have her ascended to deamonhood, something she will never forget. 

Siriaze: Master. This town has fallen, ahead of schedule.

Y/n: Wonderful! *he spins around to face her* Then I do hope that the Bretonnians will continue to play games. After all it would be rude not to.

Siriaze has grown used to his demeanor, and knows better than to anger the little champion.

Siriaze: Of course. Where to next?

Y/n: Hmm? I don't know.  How about we march towards Aquitaine?

Siriaze: That sounds like a good idea, master. 

The army begins their march, but find themselves being attacked by an army. The men at arms of Bretonnia take the front as the cavalry await the opportunity to attack.

Y/n's army take formations, his chaos warriors taking the frontline as his deamonettes ready themselves right behind them.

The archers aim for the deamonettes, a smart move.  However Y/n has an ace up his sleeve. In exchange for a large amount of slaves, the chaos dwarves gave him some of their earth shaker cannons.

The cannons fire on the Bretonnia front line, shattering their ranks almost instantly. Y/n's Deamonettes charge, their fast speed slamming into the troops trying to fix their ranks.

The chaos warriors give chase, attempting to join the fight.  The knights of Bretonnia ride around and into the side of the Deamonettes. But their numbers are too small now to survive.  The rest of Y/n's forces engage with the knights and slaughter them.

Y/n senses a presence approaching. He can feel the raw magical power of the fay enchantress.

Y/n: Order the retreat. It appears our fun is at a end.

Siriaze: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yes. The fay enchantress is coming, we do not have a way to combat her.

Siriaze: As you command.

The group head back towards their fleet of ships. Boarding them with their bounty and sailing away back home.  The home being a secluded spot in Norsca, much like the many other champions of chaos.

Y/n's forces are called the cult of pleasurable greed.

Y/n makes it to his throne. Now bored, he sits upside down. He kicks his legs back and forth.

Y/n: That was fun and all, but it didn't last long enough.

Siriaze takes her usual spot, standing next to his throne.

Siriaze: Unfortunately. However there will always be more to plunder.

Y/n: Yes. But that doesn't help me right now. I wish to play a game.

Siriaze: What game would you wish to play?

Y/n: Go fetch me my chess board. Please and thank you.

Siriaze nods and leaves. Coming back minutes later with the board.

The two begin the game, keeping Y/n occupied.

This is the beginning of the greatest saga of Y/n's life.