XVII. Departure

Alia's POV

"Are you ready ,my dear?" came the deep voice of my husband in my ears as I stood with one hand on the balcony railing and another on the hand of my beloved

"I think I am ready for anything at this point Arya. Ever since I arrived at Hastinapur, I've had an adventure. With human emotions of course. Sadness, happiness , anger....I've seen how different people deal with them in those few days. Trust me, I am ready. I just hope that we all lead a very happy life, as a uniyed and happy family." I said and I leaned to rest my head on his shoulders.

"True Priye. I hope we can truly start our married life without all this family drama. You know, when we got married, all I could think of before the marriage ceremony was all the things I would do once we begin our married life. How I could surprise you every now and then, how I could make you laugh, how I would completely be devoted to you. All of that.But see how time played with it? We get married and all the family secrets come out and mess up thing. I promise you my love, I will makeup for these few days once we reach our new Kingdom.You will never be able to remove the smile off your face." He said.

I just blushed. I mean, it is blushworthy and I am looking forward to it.

"Ary-"

"Pranipat Maharaj, Maharani...the Pandava Princes and Kauravas are waiting for you outside." A maid came to inform us.

" Please ask them to come inside." Arya said.

You know ,honestly, I doubt how romantic we can get with those grown-children here. I'm pretty sure there will be at least 100 squabbles to solve per day.

"Pranipat Jyesht, Pranipat Bhabhishree!" Came the chorus.

We greeted them.

Where is Drau?

" Bhabhishree, Draupadi is getting ready for our departure. That is why she is not here." said Rajkumar Arjun.

"Oh"

Awww, I have to deal with those kids alonee.

" Jyesht , we are all set to go. We still have an hour left before we leave so we thought we'd come visit you." Bhrata Duryodhan said.

Should I leave my husband alone to suffer ? I am pretty sure something dumb will happen. But, I should give then some alone-brothers time. And I could have some sister time. Hmmmm.

" Bhabhishree-"

DAMMITT

"- I just wanted to ask...what really counts as fighting? I mean, sometimes my dear Suyo here loves to say and do things that he totally doesn't mean and I feel like playfully shoving him....that is not considered fighting is it? " Bhrata Bheem asked.

Why? How about no physical contact except affection?

" Well...that depends on what your Jyesht thinks. I wish to leave that up to him." I said.

I figured that sometimes, the best thing to do is just push the question to him. I mean, it is important that he knows how to handle his brothers.

He just looked at me like I had betrayed him. Awww, so cute. I just smiled.

" Yes Jyesht. Is it fighting? I am also curious." Bhrata Suyo said.

" Look for the first 4 weeks that we are there, I want you all to be nothing but nice to each other, in all ways. And know that me and your Bhabhishree will only trust Yudhi , Sahadev and Rajkumari Draupadi. No, Suyo , no special consideration. After those 4 weeks, I will update the rules. " He said.

Yea I like the sound of it.

" One more question-"

"Arya , I think I am going to check on Drau. I think she might need my help." I said and greeted everyone before I left.