I'm with you

7:30 am in the morning at the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Arjun was sitting in the airport waiting room, killing quite a bit of time before his flight back to Chicago. Wishing he could stay longer, but he felt he could not risk losing his job that might hamper his career. But he knew he would be back to India soon and go only after taking Aditi with him back into his life.

Suddenly someone came up to Arjun from behind and sat beside him, as it was the only seat vacant, breaking away from his thoughts. At first he thought perhaps his mind might be kidding with; it might be a beautiful dream when he saw the person came and sat beside him is none other than Aditi.

"Aditi" Arjun whispered her name in disbelief.

"I have got to thank you for taking a second chance on me, you are incredible."Arjun murmured, kisses the corner of her soft mouth.

"Don't assume anything Arjun. I know you are thinking that you are the reason of all my pain, but let me tell you this you are the cause of all the open wounds in my heart and you let me experience more pain than you thought. Despite all the pain I suffer from you I can never find myself to hate you the way you hate me. Arjun, I don't feel the same way about you anymore, but look at me now still came here and sitting in the chair next to you. There is some serious problem within me." Arjun knew everything she said was right. He was so selfish. He pulled Aditi to him and engulfs him with his strong arms. She was about to protest when his hold on her tighten. Those words of Aditi hurt Arjun very much, but he refused to let her know how much they were hurting him, as life would be even worse if Aditi would leave her and go.

After waiting for two hours, they finally boarded their flight that would take them back to Chicago. Arjun was so close to Aditi that she could feel his breath on her cheek. He sat beside her. Aditi wanted to lean against him, to feel the warmth of his tenderness and love. She was having a very hard time hiding her emotions. She couldn't help but admiring him, He was tall, thin yet well built, he had a fair complexion with handsome features. She couldn't find the will to look away from his face, but as soon as Arjun turned his face at her, she turned her head and looked down at her feet.

It was a very long flight of 19 hours or more in the air. Thousands of miles away from homeland and Aditi felt very tired and just exhausted after the long journey. Arjun kept talking to her all, the way back to Chicago. He went on talking and talking, but Aditi remained silent, listening to the sound of his voice as one listens to someone singing. It was easier for her than to talk with open heart.

The garage door closed behind them as Arjun parked inside and they got out of the car. As they were about to inside their house, all a sudden Arjun asked, "Can I carry you inside?" and then reached down to pick her up into his arms.

Aditi's mouth dropped and she stared at him. "What are you doing?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck so that she won't fall down and then she requested politely, "Could you put me down, please?"

"No, I am gonna carry you inside like I should have done when we came here first time"

"No, you are not" Aditi's lips may have told Arjun to put her down that moment, but she knew her heart rejected her that idea.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah, I heard but that doesn't mean I am putting you down," she sighed and let him carry her inside, his chest filled with something he'd never felt before the warmth that his body was hungry for lie eternity.

Once they were inside, Aditi gave a jerk "you can put me down now."

"Sorry, this is not happening."Arjun sneered as he was ready to let her go and besides, she was light and her body against his doing crazy thing inside him.