The Moment You've Been Waiting For

Mojo: Here it is, Marvel fans. The moment you've all been waiting for. You will finally see Wolverine and Deadpool fight. This is a gamble between two of the greatest mutants' daughters who will either stay here on Mojoworld or go back to the old universe. The winner gets to join the MCU.

(Mojo sings a parody of When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinnochio)

WOLVERINE V DEADPOOL

NOTE: Mojo knew he was gonna bring Wolverine because he's Mojo.

NOTE: This fight will be a callback to Wolverine Origins and a better fight except Deadpool talks the whole time. Actually, he sings the  literal Let It Go which turns into a mashup of a parody of Do You Want To Build A Snowman

(We get an emotional scene with Deadpool and Cher and saves her but remembers to be himself)

(This would be the most iconic song that he's about to parody  in the movie and the only one not owned by Disney. UNCLE FUCKER, BABY! WHOOO)

NOTE: I'm using this because South Park is my favorite show of alltime

Deadpool: You're welcome, Canada.

Mojo: What the fuck?

MD: The ratings, Mojo.

Mojo: Put a chip in him.

(He puts the chip in him and like the opening of Deadpool 2 flipping him off but of course, Deadpool is still alive)

(Mojo brings out the Sentinels and MD to fight but can Deadpool and Wolverine do it alone?)

Colossus: Wade, can you hear me?

(A portal behind him opens to his right and the X-Force comes out. Not even them can stop them do with a blast of the 90s X-Men Theme, we see the young X-Men, original X-Men, New Mutants, Peter from Deadpool 2 and even the Alpha Flight and Vanessa comes out with her mutant powers)

NOTE: This is X-Men: Endgame. I  want this to be the big conclusion of the Fox Universe.

Deadpool: Have you seen Endgame? I didn't think so.

NOTE: Some shots will be the two actors playing their respective roles . Some shots will have McAvoy, for example, but most of it will be Patrick Stewart

(They pan across all of the mutants and while that's happening, Deadpool puts on an X-Men shirt from Deadpool 2)

Deadpool: X-Men, assemble!

Xavier: Where the fuck did you get that from?

Deadpool: Isn't that what you say?

Xavier: To me, my X-Men.

(The final battle music is X Gon Give It To Ya)