《CHAPTER F》

"Sapphire blade." Zhan ordered as he cuts the middle part which is closest to the heart. Everything that the doctor ordered, the nurse just quickly hand it to him. "Thoracic forceps." sound of the heart monitor beeping could be heard clearly. As Xiao Zhan was focusing, his assistant beside him keep wiping his sweats. "Foerster sponge forceps." he took out the sponge with that instrument. "There seems to be bleeding in the smaller blood vessels." his assistant told him. "This can't be, I had injected a bit of epinephrine around the area of the incision." Zhan tried not to panic. The monitor resembling an alarm-like sound which made this little sweet doctor felt the fear of nervousness and unease. Xuesong was (elegantly) unconscious with that non rebreather mask on, added by his pale facial appearance. Zhan is doing that (you know), kinds of like CPR, it's not in the mouth, totally not. It's the pumping thing.

Not long after that (dramatic scene), the monitor shows that it's an asystole. "No.. no.. LIN XUESONG!!" still Zhan didn't give up (dramatically cried) and keep doing the pumping thing until (you know how dramas goes like AAAAA if somebody dies) he really can't help anymore. He then walked outside the emergency room, his heart was filled with frustration. Guo Niangfen directly gets up from her seat and face him. "How is Songsong? He's.. ok right?" she shed a lot of tears on that conversation. "Granny, I'm.." Xiao Zhan really can't help and let his tears out on the spot. "A-zhan! Answer me! *sobbed* Songsong? Is he.. ok?" Niangfen keep questioning that sweet doctor with pressure. "He's.. *sobbed* gone..." Zhan finally admits it and began to cry. "No, this must be a lie, a-zhan, tell me you're lying?" this granny was very devastated since she lost her most precious grandson.

"XIAO ZHAN!! You told me you're gonna save him! Then why is this happening! It's your fault!! I shouldn't have trusted you!!!" Guo Niangfen burst out in anger. "I- I'm.. I'm sorry..." Zhan apologized and held Niangfen's hand. "It's no use for you to be sorry, don't ever let me see your face again." she uttered and left. "Granny Guo..." Zhan was in a lost feeling too. His bestfriend just left him, he didn't want his beloved granny to leave him too. His heart wrecks as he listens to those cruel words come out from his granny, it was demolishing. Soon, he leave Guo Niangfen as what she asked for. He went to the elevator and pressed the button, "Going up" the elevator's robotic voice. It was almost 2am and this sweet boy stay silent, standing on the elevator alone. Not long after, he reached his supposed floor and get out of the elevator. It was the highest floor in the hospital which is also the place to keep those dead corpse.

HIGHEST HOSPITAL FLOOR

/

/

"Wang Yibo! Wang Yibo! Wake up!!"

"You shouldn't stop like this! Wake up!"