《CHAPTER 2》

/FLASHBACK/ (30 YEARS AGO)

Wang Muding was engaged to a woman he didn't know by his parents. He, in fact, just met this woman for a couple times, so he just consider her as a friend. Hence, Muding really wanted to say no, but this woman had fallen in love with him. Thus, he decided to marry her without love. Not long after their marriage, they are gifted a child. That child was named Wang Yikuan.

(five years after their marriage) Muding was so stressed and tired after working on Wang company. He then went to the night prom and get some drinks there. Unfortunately, he drank to much and became drunk. As he was drunk, a young lady pass by. Without even thinking, he directly dragged her hand and make her sit beside him. This young lady seemed to be drunk as well. Therefore, she flirted with him a little. Wang Muding can't control himself anymore and pulled her straight to the VIP room. Inside the room, he unbutton the young lady's outfit as well as his. After that, they both fucked each other. Wang Muding enjoys it too much and fuck her even harder, just like somebody who consumes stimulant drugs. His phone continued to ring yet he didn't heard it since he was inebriated. He just keep satisfying himself by fucking even harder and harder.

(the next day when Muding gets back home) "Laogong, where were you yesterday? Why didn't you come home?" Zhou Liangxi (his wife) questioned him panically. "You don't need to know.." he answered and just went to his room leaving her alone there. On the way to his room, somebody blocked him. That guy was short and cute that time, "Dad, why didn't you accompany me to sleep yesterday? You're supposed to read me a bedtime story..." little Yikuan asked and hugged his father. "I'm sorry Kuankuan, daddy had jobs to do yesterday. I promise I'll accompany you tonight." Muding answered as he get down and rubbed Yikuan's hair.

(one week passed) (scenario altered) "Here is the money. You can either raise that child by your own or just miscarried your womb.." Wang Muding ordered. "I'll raise this child by my own and I don't need your stupid motherfucking money!" Huang Qiqi exclaimed as she throw the money to his face. She walks away as soon as she finish communicating with Wang Muding who is a jerk in her thought. Before Qiqi fully left, Muding shouted, "Huang Qiqi! Name that child Wang Yibo! And I'll give him a bright future!" "Since you're his father, I'll follow your order... only this time..." Huang Qiqi thought as she left.

(ten years later) "A-bo, wake up, or else you're gonna be late for school.." Qiqi talks in a soft voice while opening Yibo's blanket. "Mom... I'm still *yawns* sleepy... *face the other side* can I sleep for a little while longer?" Wang Yibo asked as he keeps yawning on sleepiness. "No, you should wake up now. Quickly get ready and finish your breakfast downstair, you'll love the food." Huang Qiqi uttered as she smiled a bit. "How do you know I'll love it...?" Yibo questioned as he's half awake. "It's cheeseburger..." Qiqi replied and walks away. "Cheeseburger?! I'm up!" Yibo get ready in a high speed and rushed downstair. His mother chuckled a bit when she saw little Yibo being quick and cute, "Yibo, slow down.." "Where's the cheeseburger?" Yibo asked as he looked around in a hurry like somebody didn't ate for a month. "It's right here." Huang Qiqi smiled and Wang Yibo immediately sit and eat that burger hungrily.

Every night, his mother would read him a story, just like how Wang Muding reads Wang Yikuan a bedtime story. But her story is different, because the story is made my her mom. Wang Yibo would just simply listen to her mother until he falls asleep. It's almost Wang Yibo's birthday and Huang Qiqi had a plan to surprise him when the clock strikes midnight, therefore she quickly did her job at the office so that she could go home early. Unfortunately, when she was about to go home, the office turn dark and everyone just shouted and screaming as they're frighten. Everything on the office was now a mess. Qiqi opened her phone flashlight and tried to find the way out, but it was too late. She was shotted by that serial killer and died with full of blood draining on her head.