El Blanco x Reader

I was humming softly while walking alongside a small road on the way to San Diego. I heard some rustling in the bushes next to me. I was alone. Or so I thought. I wondered who was there. "Who's there?" I shouted to where the noises were coming from. "Calma, Señorita." A husky Spanish voice spoke. My eyes widened as I see a black cat come out of the bushes. He had icy cold blue eyes with one white paw. He dressed similar as the legend Puss in Boots. He wore a cowboy hat with a belt and a pair of boots. "Oh. Señor." I smiled at him and extended my arm to him.

He looked at it wearily. He took my paw in his, bent on one knee and kissed it. "Señorita." He spoke. "My name is El Blanco." He told me. He looked up at me with want in his eyes. "It's been awhile since I've met a fine female like yourself." He winked. I was charmed by him. He was such a gentleman and a sweet talker. "Are you hungry?" I asked him.

He got up and smiled at me. "I am." He said. I smiled excitedly. "I'm going home to make dinner. Wanna join?" I asked him. He looked down in thought. "I would love to, Señorita. Or señora." He spoke. "Oh. I'm not married." I spoke to him as he thought I was. "Okay. Señorita." He chuckled slightly. I took his paw in mine and lead him hurriedly to San Diego. I lead him to my house and we went in. I saw that he stared in awe at the inside of my house, as the outside of it doesn't look that good.

"This is amazing." He said softly. I smiled and hurried to my kitchen. I whipped up something quick then set the table. I put the plates on it and lit a candle in the middle of the table. I wanted it to be special since I had a guest. "Fancy." He said and looked at the lit candlelight. "Please sit!" I hurriedly pushed him to the table and sat him in a chair. I sat in mine across from him.

He ate and I could tell he enjoyed it. "That was wonderful, Señorita." He whiped his mouth. I felt a paw slither up my inner thigh. I tensed in my chair. He put both his eyes on the table and stood up.

He came around to my side and grabbed my paw. He pulled me off my chair and grabbed my waist. He started dancing with me slowly. I put my arms around his neck. "My. Where is your room, Señorita?" He asked. I smiled and lead him upstairs. I opened the door to my bedroom then closed it behind us. "Do you live with anyone?" He asked me. "I live with my friend but she's on vacation with her boyfriend." I told him. El Blanco grabbed my waist again and slowly pushed me on the bed.

!SOME SMUT AHEAD!

He started taking my dress off. I unbuckled his belt and took his hat off. He kicked his boots off. He lined himself up to my entrance. He pushed his hard cock into my throbbing pussy.

I winced because it hurt more with him than with any other guy. He groaned and thrusted into me. It was very rough. He went down on me. He repeated the same action for several minutes. "I'm getting...c-close." El Blanco stuttered. He did one last big thrust into me before cumming on the outside of me.

!END OF SMUT!

He pulled out and layed beside me. We both breath heavily. "That was good." His Spanish accent sent chills down my spine. "It was." I replied confidently. He looked over at me. "You are quite the strange one." He chuckled and shook his head. He got up and buckled his belt back. He put his boots on and positioned his hat on his head. "I better go, Señorita." He helped me up and grabbed my paw and pressed a kiss against it. We told our goodbyes and he left.

I wanted to see him again.