Death x Reader

I was minding my own business at a bar, drinking some Leche until I heard a whistle. The whistle made my fur stand up. I looked behind me to see a white wolf with red eyes peering at me. "Well, hello there." He growled.

My eyes widened as the wolf walked towards me. He grabs me quickly in one fast motion and pins me against the wall. "I am Death." He says. I couldn't believe it. I was speechless. He lifts my legs up and puts them around his waist. I try to get free.

"Don't resist." He whispers seductively in my ear. I feel myself start to get wet at his dark and husky voice. He pulls out his cock and I see its rock hard. My face turned red like a tomato. He starts to kiss my neck roughly. He pushes his hard cock in me and I gasp. I arched my back and whined. "It's okay. It's okay." He whispered in my ear.

He starts to go faster and pounds into me. I cover my mouth and whines. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. It felt so good, but it was very rough. He goes slower now for a few minutes. I moan of pleasure as this felt so good. He starts to pound into me again and he cums on the outside of me. I cum as well. That was good. He let me down and let me go.

"Maybe let's do this again." He said and walks off. I sighed happily as he disappeared in the shadows.