Ice cream

Elena entered the hotel with Damian and everyone bowed to them .

Elena felt uncomfortable by this and she tugged on damians arm .

Are you feeling uncomfortable Elena he asked .

She nodded her head. Why are they bowing to us.

Because they work for us .

All of them .

Yes dear , it's our hotel .

They entered in the elevator and she relaxed .

Are you uncomfortable with many people around . Damian asked.

She nodded her head .

Okay . He texted something on his phone and smiled at her .

The elevator opened and they walked inside a room which was beautiful decorated and Nicolas and his sons were already there.

As he saw them entering he greeted them with a smile .Elena also smiled at him .

Hello little one and big monster Lucifer said as he high fived Damian .

Where are the others Valentino asked.

They are coming , i snatched Elena from them and came first .

Just then the other romanos also entered the room .

Why did you gave an off to most of the staff except chefs. Now who will serve us . Xander asked.

Elena was feeling uncomfortable with them around . Damian said and elenas eyes went wide. He gave them off because she was not okay with them around .

Hey your eyes will come out of socket relax dear Valentino said to Elena . She looked down .

Really baby were you uncomfortable with them around sorry baby dad didn't paid attention to that.

It's okay dad ..it was not that serious .

Well done bro . Ashton said .

Okay then sit everyone we will get the food Xavier said and Valentino , Elijah , Lucifer and Xander , Damian followed him .

Elena sat between her father and Ashton . Nicolas in front of her.

Soon the food was served and aslan served Elena first .

Hey that's not fair i was going to sit beside her Damian said .

Shut up Damian and sit there and eat your food ashton said .

The food was delicious and Elena ate more than she usually eat .

Okay who are in for icecream. Xander said .

We just had dessert Xander . Damian said

Okay then me and Elena are off for ice cream dad he said .

Okay drive safely .

Elena and Xander walked outside but before they entered the elevator all her brothers were there . Even Valentino and Xavier were coming .

Xander smiled at her . Hey come in what are you waiting for ashton said to Xander and Elena who were standing outside the elevator .

They entered inside the elevator and Xander pushed the button .

Someone was saying he just had dessert. Xander said .

So what ice cream is not that heavy to eat . Damian said .

They all went in their cars . Elena , Xavier and Valentino in xander's car .

Xander pulled in front of the ice cream truck near the beach and as the door opened Elena shivered due to the cold wind. Which didn't go unnoticed by her brothers. And Xavier took off his jacket and dropped on elenas shoulder.