a little information about us

Melanie and y/n went at sunset with a baby carrier backpack that Koyorah transports without the help of her hands

in the image is a baby carrier :/

Melanie: y/n, have you heard that mother nature wanted to unite reptiles with mammals on that very Christmas?

You: WHAT?? WHY?? IF HE ATTACKED US 5 MONTHS AGO!!

Melanie: I ask the same thing, later I could-

???: Hello ladies!! We haven't seen each other for more than millions of years!

you and melanie: UNCLE KOMODO!!!

the uncle komodo belongs to the species called komodo dragon, they are HUGE and poisonous reptile animals (?) as we can see in this image

Uncle komodo: Oh my girls... long time no see (hugs y/n and melanie)

y/n and melanie: (hugs back)

uncle komodo: and this is a coyote

melanie: that's right she is our team member her name is Koyorah

uncle komodo: awww you are a restless little ball of hair :3

Koyora: :D

melanie: one question... can you tell us why nature wanted to unite reptiles and mammals in a single kingdom if they have attacked us months ago?

Uncle komodo: aaahh it's very easy to answer... well... mother nature wants to unite us because she decided to find balance on this planet, in all the countries of the world, not all reptiles and mammals were happy with the decision she chose to the nature but he will get used to it sooner or later, as gheorus said ''we will keep anger and peace together so that the world is balanced'' I didn't even understand it when I came out of my shell.

y/n: thank you very much man, we are on our way to the world school see you soon!!

uncle kamodo: bye!!

Melanie and you say goodbye to your uncle, they entered the world school, and went to the room where the director, Leona, was waiting for millions of mammals and reptiles, new students to their positions, most of the mammals and reptiles are grumpy, others no... you and melanie sat together at your booths and the students talked about mother nature.

Lioness director:SILENCE everyone... today we will talk about an IMPORTANT topic

mammals and reptiles: :0

Lioness director:we will talk about the birth of a new generation and a new kingdom to form

mammals and reptiles: (whisper to each other)

Lioness director: TODAY

mammals and reptiles: 0_0

Lioness director: nature has brought together mammals and reptiles last week, you understand, now we have to get used to living with people from different kingdoms and form one, we are monsters......

The Lioness director, with her powers invokes a kind of giant hologram that came out of her hands, the hologram shows mammals and reptiles in the stone age living together in harmony

mammals and reptiles: WOOOOOW

Lioness director: the reptile and mammal monsters were in the middle of a race for evolution since they were savages eating each other, we even had powers since our existence as prehistoric monsters... as time went by we were fighting for no reason but 12,000 years later, nature separated us to make its decision, our omnipotent Gheorus, the most powerful of all the gods, king of balance and of the entire galaxy and of the universe.

The hologram shows the omnipotent appearance of Gheorus, Gheorus had a head shining with a red light that covers his face, strong black diamond armor with dark iron and no arms, the only thing he has are multiple levitating hands with pentagrams drawn on them. the palms of your hands

mammals and reptiles: woooooooooow :0000

Koyorah: o o

Lioness director:Do you know why we are monsters?

mammals and reptiles: (look at themselves)

Lioness director: we are monsters because we are animals, the animals of planet earth have a kind of super powerful soul covered with a kind of glass shield harder than any metal, that soul is our heart that bombards blood in our body, our soul is the our source of magic that our body possesses when being in the belly of your mothers, that is why we have natural powers such as... spitting fire..., throwing lightning, flying... etc etc etc...

For those who don't know, we ALL have a kind of cell that regenerates our bodies, such as if you cut your arm, you'll create a new one, or your head AND EVERYWHERE OF THE BODY ISN'T IMPRESSIVE, IS IT? Our soul is a source of life , without that soul the organs can stop working even an immediate death, young people from 8 to 17 years old should know everything about us...

melanie: director: why did gheorus give us powers from our existence?

lioness director:thanks for asking, gheorus gave us that gift to conquer any planet populated by dominant species with our ultimate technology, we are vengeful, gheorus gave us recreational powers to.....spread our reputation as evil creatures of planet earth and cruel by nature, but we are also good people :/

Dr. fetus : if gheorus is omnipotent why he didn't eliminate any race from another planet? I only ask for curiosity....

lioness director: because we are the preferred monsters, that's how gheorus is... the ess... BAH that matters... the important thing is...

a random: and what happens with the monsters that are born with missing limbs, that is, if a monster is born without an arm, what would happen?

lioness director: if a monster/person is born without a left or right arm, that arm does not regenerate (it does not grow a new one to have 2 arms), but remains without an arm for life, but people who are missing a limb (en) they are proud of their appearances, I know a monster of a human species, a human girl... who has no arms, she does not grow her arms again because she was born without arms... but thanks to her powers I make it easier for him to manipulate objects and defend himself without anyone's help. I feel a little sorry about her but hey... any questions?

you: if reptilian and mammalian monsters like us joined together, what would the kingdom be called now?

director lioness: according to Blood York scientists our kingdom will now be called THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

mammals and reptiles: Bravo! (they start to clap loudly)

(THE BELL RINGS)

lioness director: ohh... I think the time has come-

all the mammals and reptiles, melanie, you, very funny koyora and Dr. fetus left the world school by jumping from the window to a great height

lioness director: sons of b-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I was writing this chapter at 11:00 pm :(