The next day

You checked your phone and read *10:32 August 16* you sigh and open Snapchat. You saw a chat that was sent two minutes ago from c/n. You half swipe the chat "goodmorning y/n" .. you smile and respond with "goodmorninggg c/n" he snaps you, it's an ab mirror picture that says "I wish 11 could come sooner" you reply with "I can't wait to be on you" he sends back a picture of him smirking.

2:30 rolls around and you go out with your parents to get lunch. They tell you that c/n's family just moved in diagonal from us. You tell them that you heard about it because his sister was telling people at school. (Although, she's never talked to you...) your parents respond with "why don't you try and hangout with them tonight" you crack a smile and say "good idea!"

You get back at your house around 4:30 when you run upstairs to get a shower. You thoroughly wash your hair and wash your body. You shave every inch of hair that you hate. You finish your shower at 5:30. When you get out you put your hair in a towel as you do some skincare. As you lotion up your body you get a Snapchat message from him "just a few more hours babe" you smile and say "excited, aren't you?" He says "shut up y/n" you reply with "make me." As you smirk. He responds with "you know I will"

It's around 6:45 by the time your done drying your hair. Next is picking out an outfit. You grab your Levi's jean shorts and a pink cropped tank. You you set it out on your bed as you spray it with wrinkle releaser, even though the clothes were freshly washed. It's 7:00 and you start your makeup. You do a dewy look that is very subtle, though.. it is time consuming. You finish the makeup at 7:30 and brush your long silky blonde hair to get it the best it's ever looked. You pick out jewelry. The two necklaces that were chosen was a gold "444" necklace and a gold dainty choker chain. Nothing too big and added some color. You file your nails and toenails and add white polish to your toenails. You do a light blue gel on your fingernails. You wait for them to dry as you read the clock that says *9:00* you plug your phone in and grab a quick bite to eat. It's a rice cake with peanut butter and bananas. After you finish your snack you go upstairs and put on your outfit. Underneath the shorts is a pastel pink thong. You're wearing a lacy white bra that has a bit of push-up to it. You spray your favorite perfume and touch up any little makeup spots that you wanted to fix. The clock read 10:30.. oh shit.