Where it all goes down (smut)

You grab your white platform converse and head out of the door. You check your phone and he messaged you saying "meet me in the backyard" It's 10:50 when you get there. You see him standing there, he looks up from his phone and walks up to you. The first thing his says is "y/n i missed you so much" before you even got to say anything he went in for a kiss.
You guys kissed for about a minute or two before he speaks; "follow me y/n" you follow his step and he takes you down a little hill where he set up small lights and a picnic rug. You gasp and smile as you ask if he did this himself. He responds with "of course, I'd only do this for someone like you" you smile as he moves your hair behind your ears.

He tells you you're beautiful and you reply with "I'll always love you" he smiles as he grabs your waist and slowly moves to his knees. He motions for you to lay down, and you do what he pleases. He says "can i?" You respond with "of course" he unbuttons your shorts and slowly pushes them down. He's hovering over top of you and he kisses your lips. You get a tingle through your whole body. He slowly kisses everything going down. He lifts your shirt up and puts his hands and lips all over your boobs. You squirm and he smiles. He goes down to your stomach. Kissing it down a line. He finally moves to the spot. He pulls your thong off and says "oh my god, you're beautiful y/n" you smirk and cover your face. He tells you to spread your legs, and you do so. He is now laying on his stomach with his face directly above your clit. He teases you by kissing your thighs and then finally starts with a lick. You squirm and he goes in for more. He starts to lick you faster and faster and you start to let out little moans. He slips in two fingers and keeps eating you out. You get to your high in about 3 minutes you say "C/N IM ABOUT TO" he says "C'MON BABE WAIT A MINUTE" you wait for his command as you squirm and groan while he goes faster and faster. He says "okay now!" And you let it out as you moan loudly with your hand over your mouth.

He goes up to kiss you, and right before he does he says "y/n you taste so good" .. you grab his face and kiss him as your legs are still spread and he starts to rub you. He stands up after a minute and you get on your knees he pulls down his shorts and signals for you to do the rest. You remove his boxers and start to jerk him off. He tells you to rub your clit as you please him. His dick is 7 inches, you know you're going to struggle with this. You spit on it and then start to suck it. He starts to let little moans out of his mouth as he tells you how good you're doing. You go in and out and use your open hand to stroke it. He moans..."fuck" you know he's close. About two minutes later, he busts. you gasp as he tells you to swallow it. You do as he says. "good girl" he replies. "Follow me y/n" ...oh crap.