Where it all goes down pt. 2 (smut)

He told me to follow him.
I followed his step and it was back toward his house. He opened the back door and checked if anyone was downstairs, we were clear. He then walked up the stairs and told me to wait in the basement. He told me to come upstairs once it was clear. I followed him to his room. His siblings were in their rooms and his parents were sleeping. He brought me to his room and he had on red led lights. He told me to lay down on the bed. I laid, and he pulled my jean shorts off again. After setting mine to the side, he pulled off his shorts. He made sure to lock the door. Then things got serious, he started playing a playlist of the weekend songs and smiled at me. You thought to yourself..*he knows me sooo well* when you looked down at his dick, it was still hard. You knew he was ready. At this time you're laying on your back on the bed with him standing at the perfect angle. He asks "would you like to do this"... i respond with "of course c/n" and his response was... "I knew you'd say that" he slowly started rubbing his tip on you. You slowly squirmed and made a little noise. He asked.. "you ready" you responded with "I sure hope so" he continued with "you won't be able to take me" and you were bold enough to say "we will see about that" he then shoved it in you and you let out a huge moan.

He said "yeah let's see about that"... you rolled you eyes as he was sitting with it in you. He started to go in and out. He kissed you as you let out little moans. You thought to yourself...*fuck. he's so hot* he kept going as he told you how good you are. He was going faster and faster. Oh shit. You scream "C/N"
he covers your mouth and says "take it" you obey him as little noises escape your mouth. After about two minutes of him getting faster, you both are about to reach your high. You tell him "c/n I'm just about there" he responds with "me too y/n hold on a minute" he speeds up. You moan more and more as he grunts, and gets touchy all over you. He tells you to release after about a minute. He pulled out and nutted all over your stomach and face. You both are out of breath and covered in sweat.
He hugs you and kisses you.