e l e v e n

.11|cas
-not edited-

"NAH THAT WAS ALL Travis's abilities. Best tight-end in the league!"

"No way. Jason is clearly better, just like his team."

I laugh as Adam stands up, getting in Ash's face over the argument. They're arguing over the Kelce brothers, fitting since one's an Eagles fan and the other is a Chiefs fan.

The small fire crackles, warming a cool October night air that's settled around us. A few of us came out here to escape the noise of the party, and Lucas pops out for a bit every once in a while, in between the rounds Lilah is forcing him to do.

"Ugh, Dalton had that blonde chick all over his lap, tongue down her throat. Gouge my eyeballs out!!" Our wide receiver, Owen, groans as he comes out the patio door, an arm full of beers for all of us.

I sit up a little straighter. "Saige is here?"

"Yeah, she beat my ass in beer pong earlier." Garrett mumbles, shaking his head as I smile. I remember seeing her at the table, the same smirk she wore when we used to play - and dominate - the game. I knew he didn't stand a chance.

"No it was some other chick though. Kaitlynn I think, the real bitchy one with the excessive makeup."

Fucking hell.

He probably doesn't even know she's here, and he's in there eating Kaitlynn's face, probably making a big show out of it too. God if she sees-

I stand up, "I'm gonna go get a drink."

"I just brought a bunch of beer out here though man."

"Um, yeah I'm gonna get shots!" They shake it off and nod as I lock eyes with Ash, he knows too.

"What the fuck do we do?" He exclaims, following me inside.

"I don't know." I groan. I knew this was coming. I fucking knew it, and I tried to stop it before she got hurt.

That's what the fight was about, he was all over Kaitlynn and I was sick of it. Saige had been putting so much effort into pleasing him and he could've cared less.

He's a fucking asshole that's what.

"Go find Lucas, and then get the girls. They're figure something out. I'm going to try to find her, if she hasn't seen it yet maybe we can get her to leave."

"You sure that's the best idea, you guys aren't really on great terms right now Cas."

"I don't care. I'm going to fucking find her before that asshole destroys her." I growl, pushing my way through the crowd, towards the garage, as Ash heads into the living room.

She's not playing beer pong, and she's not in any of the side rooms. Not in the kitchen either, but I finally find her, stumbling down the hallway towards the back door.

"Hey, Saige what are you doing?" My voice comes out softer than expected, and when she turns to look at me - holy fuck.

Dalton's lucky I don't spin around and tear his head off immediately.