Chapter 6: Tonight? Tonight.

I woke up to my door knocking, "Y/n? Are you awake? It's 1 in the afternoon!" It was Uncle Milford. I immediately sat up and got out of bed, "Yeah! I'm awake, Uncle Milford! I'll be out just now, I just need to grab afew things!" I grabbed my luggage with my clothes I forgot to unpack and took out the most decent thing I could find. "Out of everyone in this town, I have the be the laziest.. I'm sure Stephanie is playing with the kids, I should find them!" I thought.

The only reason I woke up late is because of that stupid kiss. It had me awake the entire night, his lips were so soft..I bet he applies 3 layers of chapstick. I smiled and giggled to myself looking like a complete idiot and then coming back to my sense. "NO!" I exclaimed to myself.

After dressing, I immediately took a blueberry muffin from the counter and my arm bag. "Bye Uncle Milford!" I said running out the house in a rush filled with ecstasy. "B- But don't you want to try my banana bread?!" The room was filled with nothing but his echos. "She really is Stephanie's older sister." He added placing a new batch of muffins on the counter.

Scanning the area, I saw them in the distance, Stephanie, the 4 kids I was introduced to yesterday and sportacus. "Sportacus?!" I yelled a little too loud catching the attention of him and the kids. He looked over, but I squatted down behind a wall, panting before he could see.

Sportacus' pov
"I thought I heard someone." I looked back at the kids playing hop scotch. "I wonder what y/n is doing or taking so long? I hope she isn't mad I kissed her yesterday." I thought. Out of desperation, I had no choice but to ask.

"So Stephanie...how's your sister doing?" I asked out of concern and curiosity. "She tends to sleep late on the weekends. Why'd you ask?" She smirked at me and the other kids made an "Oooooo" sound.

"Just wanted to make sure our friend is okay!" I said adding more squares to the hop scotch on the ground with a chalk avoiding any build up of rumours between us. "Friend? More like girlfriend." Pixel whispered into Stephanie's ear nudging her, giggling.

"Hey guys!" She finally came. All the kids yelled her name in excitement at the same time relieved to know she's feeling better and fully healed.
"I'm sorry for being late, I slept in. I was so tired yesterday! My lip- BACK, my back hurts a lot. Especially from that fall. " She chuckled. All I did was smile and said, "Welcome back!"

Y/n's Pov

We continued playing hopscotch together, taking turns and having fun when Ms. Busybody walked past. "Hello children, can you do me a favor? Mr. Milford really wants to make an apple pie but he ran out of apples! so incompetent...Can you fetch some more for him?" The kids nodded in agreement.

Stephanie: Maybe we should split up and look for some apples! Pixel, trixxie and ziggy will check over there, me and Stingy will find some at the park and...y/n and Sportacus!" They immediately scattered leaving Sportacus and I alone.

She knew exactly what she was doing and to say the least, I shouldve expected her mischevious plan. I stood there looking at Stephanie as she galloped away with Stingy shaking my head and smiling. "So... How about those apples?" He smiled and chuckled. "Sure.." I responded as we walked around in search for the "sportscandy" or whatever the kids call them.

After walking for a bit, I couldn't bare the awkward silence between Sportacus and I so I spoke up.
"Hey so.."
"So um.." We both spoke at the same time.

"Oh you go first!"
"You go first.." We both laughed at our silliness.

"Alright, I'll go first- I might've went the extra mile kissing you on your lips, I didnt mean to make you feel exposed or anything like that. I should've taken it slow." I said to which he responded, "No no, not at all. I enjoyed every moment of that kiss. To be honest, I wanted to kiss you first but I guess you got ahead of me." He laughed, "I can't wait to show you around Lazy Town tonight. Make sure to dress comfortable, trust me, it's going to be cold up there...And maybe we might finish what we started last night..." I giggled. "No problem Mr. Superhero but Up there? What you mean, 'Up there'?" He grabbed my hand and pecked it with a kiss. "Can't say."

My heart skipped a beat again. I stared at him in awe as he took my right hand and placed it on his cheek. "Wow, you're a real charmer...Aren't you supposed to be saving people's hearts instead of stealing them?" I teased.
- "And you're a real flirt." He snickered.

Both him and I continued our hunt for the apples for Uncle Milford, when abruptly, another man's voice was heard in the near distance. "Without apples, I'm going to make the people of Lazy Town LAZY! especially Sportacouk, his annoying friends and that new girlfriend of his..." A man with an elastic suit, slicked back hair and tedious walk carried a vacuum, scooping up all the apples from the tree and ground. His laugh seemed a bit menacing yet funny at the same time

"Robbie.." Sportacus uttered under his breath. "Robbie? The supervillain you were talking about earlier?-"
He pulled me to the ground behind some bushes where noone could've been able to see. Him on top of me covering my mouth to keep silent, me beneath him. His knee between my legs and the other outside.

As Robbie walked passed talking about his plans to destroy all the apple trees in Lazy Town, I couldn't help but to unconsciously moan as his knee slowly crept up between my legs. He noticed glancing down at me, smirking.
He then bent down, whispering into my left ear, "You like that don't you?" He bit the bottom of his lip.
My face turned hot red and soon after, he released his hand over my mouth, me panting at his small gesture.

All I did was licked my top lip at the sound of his raspy voice enticing me of all the things he would do if we were alone in a room. I glanced every now and then at his muscular body trying to make eye contact only to be visibly turned on more. Everything about him was so perfect..almost as if I wanted him inside of me. He noticed my eyes springing up and down at him and chuckled. "Here.." He took my hand by surprise and placed it on his abs moving it up and down. "Sportacus.."
He shushed me.

Right as I was about to kiss him again, his number 10 logo on his chest blinked a bright white colour. "Someone's in trouble, I have to go." I whimpered at the sight of him getting up but soon realized, that it was bound to happen if I really wanted to date a superhero.

I quickly pecked him on his cheek and said, "Tonight."
-"Yes, tonight!" He immediately jolted off doing the most dramatic backflips I've ever seen.

"He really is an above average hero." I thought.

[Wow, that's probably my longest chapter so far! I can't believe this book got sm views LOL, and my friends call my delusional for liking this man. Guess I can be delusional with other Sportacus' fans! I really hope this wasn't cheesy omg. I tried my best :") Should I double post tonight?]
-H