CHAPTER 3

The next day, all of the managers assigned to each member of TWICE, including you, assembled in the dormitory building lobby

This was your first gathering with your new coworkers, and it was both intriguing and awkward for you to be among these new faces.

"Guys, listen up first, we have our new addition on our team here to join us today and so on," Sadness grabbed everyone's attention to her.

She placed her hand on your shoulder and silently signaled you to take the turn.

"Hello, my name is YN/LN. I'm a newly employed in JYPE and under Division 3 for TWICE's Management Team. I'm also the new personal manager for TWICE's Jeongyeon. I hope we can get along pretty well." you bowed softly at them.

The other managers nodded and clapped as your introduction with their faces plastered with awe and gladness for you.

"Nice to meet you, YN. Welcome to the family!" they all exclaimed at once before walking forward one by one to welcome you and introduce themselves.

"Perfect. Jihyo just chatted me. They're about to come here," Sadness said, peering at her phone she'd been holding since before all of you walked in here.

After a few minutes of waiting and engaging in some small conversation to bond with your coworkers, the elevator doors opened, revealing all TWICE members, with the leader herself, Jihyo, leading the way.

You all enthusiastically welcomed your respective members before they returned the favor with a warm smile and the same message.

As you took Jeongyeon's handbag and paper bag from JYP, the 6 other members noticed your unfamiliar presence, which piqued their interest in you.

They already assumed you were Jeongyeon's new manager based on how quickly you approached the idol entrusted to you, but they also wanted to learn more about you as a person... They did the same thing as their other managers, whom they initially met in prior years.

They all boarded the first black van, while the management team boarded the second, and both drove straight to the JYP Entertainment headquarters.

Placing the car on one of the vacant spots of the parking lot, all hopped out before everyone entered the place, being greeted by the kind lady receptionists.

Through groups, all of you took the elevator to reach the 5th floor which is where the Michael Jackson Dance Practice Room is located. This is where TWICE is also scheduled to have their dance choreography today for their upcoming comeback.

As the other managers stepped out to go somewhere around the place first while TWICE is preparing to do warm ups, Sadness and Jeongyeon both noticed that the rest of the members keeps on stealing glances at the newbie which is you.

Jeongyeon walked towards you and grasped your arm. "We're complete this time, you can meet the other members now."

"They've been wondering about you already since the ride, YN. Go on.", Sadness encouraged you.

You nodded minimally before Jeongyeon shouted at the girls, her loud voice echoing around the room which effectively had their heads turned at the source of it.