CHAPTER 5

After a couple of months of hiatus due to my phone's unfortunate malfunction, we're back on the track! Finally got my whole plot outline for this book recovered, so might as well work ahead already for a new update!

The next day, your departure with the girls and the managing staff quite took a hold when Dahyun suddenly shouted just as when everyone are about to walk out of the dorm.

"W-wait!"

You who is standing near to Dahyun was the first one to face yourself at her who is scrambling through her bag.

"Is there a problem, Dahyunnie?", you asked her with concern.

"M-my customized airbuds. I can't find it here.", Dahyun said as she still kept on digging down through her belongings inside.

"Wait for us guys!", you shouted for the rest who are on their way to the elevator.

"Why, what happened?", one of our senior and higher ups in our team who is handling Tzuyu named Tendo asked you curiously. He was the one also to press the door open.

"Dahyun lost her earbuds.", he said as you looked back on Dahyun who is now flicking her head back and forth trying to guess where could it have been. The girls heard what you said.

"Weren't you using it yesterday, unnie?", Tzuyu said; approaching the confused Dahyun. She can see what Dahyun has been doing yesterday since after all, they are dormmates.

"N-no, I was using my earphone rather."

"Are you gonna use that today, unnie? Just use your earphones instead.", one of her another dormmate and her "bro" Chaeyoung suggested.

"I will but you know that earbuds are special to me guys right? It's our customized design imprinted on there plus I made it for our Japan merch.", Dahyun explained the real downside of losing that object.

The girls nodded and "oh"-ed in guilt, knowing that they forgot to think of that part.

"Have you perhaps... remember where did you last placed those?", you asked Dahyun.

"N-no...", she shook her head.

"Guys!!! We have to go now. Time is running!", Sadness reaalarmed everyone, pointing down on her watch. "Cmon, Dahyunnie. You can find it later, okay? Today's a heavy schedule for all of you girls.", she persuaded.

They began entering the elevator by group. You looked at Dahyun's frown and felt bad for this girl. It can be replaced by buying again but the thought that it wasn't broken yet and only missing is just too waste to hear if it'll end up just being let go without even trying something for it to recover.

That positive mindset had you enlightened with another idea to help Dahyun.

At the very last second, you looked at them and shouted.