Ikari Gozen

On the computer, Aurore and Mireille announce the annual Friendship Day contest.

"Hey, buddies. As you know, Friendship Day is officially here."

"Today, hundreds of amazing new friendships will be created all over Paris. Right, Mireille?"

"You got it, Aurore. Once again, buddies, this year, you and your secret new friend, picked at random, will go on an exciting adventure across Paris, searching for a hidden celebrity."

"And this time, our celebrity is none other than the muse of Gabriel brand: the one and only Adrien Agreste!"

The blonde walks into view, holding a tablet as he waves at the camera, "Hello."

The girls from class watch the show from Alissa's room.

"As you know, every year we not only have a hidden celebrity, but we also give a dedication." Mireille explains.

"Adrien, anyone you wanna give a dedication to?" Aurore asks.

"Actually, yes. I would like to give a dedication to my dear friend Isabella."

"Aww!" Mirelle and Aurore aww at the same time.

"Aww!" Rose, Juleka, Mylène, Alix, Sabrina, Chloé, Marinette, Alissa, and Alya exclaim.

Isabella covers her blushing face in embarrassment.

"Let me recap the rules for our buddies here. When Adrien pushes this button, thousands of text messages will be simultaneously sent all across Paris. In the message, each of you will find a first riddle to solve, which will eventually lead you to your new friend. Then, together you'll attempt to solve more riddles, which, if done correctly, will lead you straight to Adrien." Mirelle explains.

"Right here, in this super secret location, where I'll be waiting for the lucky winners. Ready?"

"Three, two, one, GO!" Adrien pushes the button and the girls receive their riddles.

"I'm the highest heart of the city. Ah, the Sacré-Cœur, of course! Good luck, girls!" Alya runs off.

"Where animals live nearby dinosaurs. Oh! The zoo at the Jardin des Plantes near the paleontology museum. Oh, this is so much fun!" Rose runs off.

"Once home of royalty, now home of art. The Louvre museum! Aha, victory!" Alix runs off.

Juleka mumbles, then finds out the location and walks off.

"I stand up tall and made of steel..." Mylène trials off.

"With baguettes and garlic at my heel! The Eiffel Tower!" Sabrina finishes the sentence, the two girls high-fiving before running off.

"Stop! This is the empire of the dead. Ha! The catacombs!" Alissa rushes off.

"Beneath me lies a tomb..." Chloé starts to say.

"Of an unknown soldier who met his doom! Arc de Triomphe!" Marinette continues for her, "Let's go!"

"Good luck, sis!" Chloé waves as she follows after the bluenette.