Whipped

Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy the smut   😏  

❗Nat has a penis❗

Your girlfriend's eagerness becomes especially apparent once you both enter your apartment, where she ends up slamming you against the door you had just shut seconds before. Her lips trail across your neck, marking your soft skin as her hands trail across your dress covered body.

"Baby...." you moan out as she sucks on your sensitive spot, "Can you at least take me to the bedroom before you ravish me?"

"Sorry lyubov'(love)" she mumbles before removing her mouth from your neck to look you in the eyes, "But fuck, you look drop dead gorgeous in that dress. It's had me thinking about what I want to do to you all night."

You lean in, letting your lips ghost against the shell of her ear, "Why don't you show me what you had in mind then?"

Natashas eyes darken, and she grabs your hand with her own. She quickly leads you down the hallway to the bedroom, giving you the opportunity to appreciate the way her dress hugs the curves of her hips just right.

You're brought out of your staring as you pass the threshold to the bedroom, where she eagerly crashes her lips against your own in a hungry kiss. Her bulge presses against your thigh, electing a moan from you that she takes advantage of by slipping her tongue inside your mouth. She finally breaks the kiss for much needed oxygen and starts to move the two of you over to the bed.

She plops down on the edge of it, bringing you closer until you're straddling her lap as well as you can in a dress. She takes advantage of this position to shamelessly observe your cleavage and you take the opportunity of her momentary distraction to let her in on something.

"I've got a few surprises for you tonight" you tell her, smiling as you watch the way her eyes brighten in excitement

"Daddys got a few of her own for you, krasivaya(beautiful)" she admits before grabbing you by the chin and pulling you into searing kiss

She pulls a moan from you as her hands grip your ass, and instinctively you start to grind down against her. As she guides your hips movements your hands roam across her still dress covered body, only stopping to briefly squeeze her breasts. She's become painfully hard beneath you and while the way your rubbing against her feels so good, it's just not enough. She needs to be inside you.

Her hands move to the zipper of your dress and she quickly pulls it down, watching in awe as you lift it up over your head and toss it aside to reveal an absolutely beautiful new set of silky white lingerie

"Fuck Y/n..." she breathes out, taking it all in as she lets her hands a trail up your bare sides, stopping just below your bra. She leans in closer to you, gently kissing your neck where it meets your collarbone, "You're so beautiful baby. I'm so lucky I get to see you like this"

You blush slightly, thankful she can't see it from her current position, "For Daddys eyes only"

The use of her title causes something inside her to snap and before you realize it your back is against the mattress and Natasha is leaning above you, "That's right printsessa(princess). You're all mine to look at. Mine to touch."

You whimper as one of her hands brushes against your abdomen and her fingers teasingly pull at the material. She smirks at the wet patch that's evident on them before she pulls them down. Her eyes widen as she sees just how wet you are, your juices are practically dripping from you and she licks her lips just watching it. Eager for a taste she begins to move, ready to shove her face between your thighs, but your hand on her bicep stops her.