Part 1

Sana's POV:

I watched people around me having fun with their loved ones. Some were dancing, laughing, gambling, chilling while drinking, and here. I'm sitting in the corner, drinking like a maniac to drown my sorrows and pain. It was a little early to be drinking at a bar but I didn't give a shit. I could see people giving me weird stares at my attire. I mean, of course, it wasn't normal to see a girl dressed in a heavy gown in a mess at a bar, drinking like a maniac, at this time of the day.

Well, fuck off, people! I had my reasons.

I kept sipping on my drink quietly and noticed one man sitting far most corner of the bar with his friends. I don't know why I couldn't move my eyes from him.

He's hot!

As if, feeling my constant gaze, he turned and his eyes directly landed on me. His intense stare made me feel different inside and I immediately looked down at the floor embarrassed.

Fuck! He must have thought I was checking him out. But he's so hot! And his eyes, damn irresistible. So, isn't it normal to check him out? Damn! Women control your desires what shit you're thinking. A few minutes back you were sulking and now you're thinking about some random guy? Aghh!

"one more" I yelled to the bartender.

"But I guess you already had enough." I heard a husky voice behind my ears and trust me, I shivered because of the intensity of that voice.

Damn! He's the same guy I was checking out a few minutes back. His eyes! It's Hypnotizing. I was literally staring at him without blinking my eyes.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked making himself comfortable beside me.

"I'm..I'm not checking you out," I said looking here and there.

"Yeah! Yeah! And I've two horns on my head. Isn't it?" He chuckled while making me more embarrassed while having no other reply, I just bit my lower lip.

"Well, don't you think you're a little more dressed up for the bar?" He said with a hint of humor, making me raise my eyebrows at his bold and confident tone.

"Let me guess, you were attending some party and caught your boyfriend making out with someone. So, you came here because you're broken?" He continued.

Having no other option I just slammed my lips with his. His eyes went wide as he didn't expect this coming. But what to do? He talks so much! Well, before he could react, I just removed my lips and whispered going close to his ear "Don't you think, you talk too much?"

"Is it?" He breathed out before pulling me closer by snaking his arms around my waist and before I could process the bolts of pleasure that started running through my body at his touch, he grabbed my face, capturing my lips. My eyes went wide as I realized what was happening, but I was too damn turned on to push him away. I was badly hurt and I don't know why but I felt like he was just not kissing my lips, he was kissing my pain. I too just kissed him back, running my hand through his hair.

I could feel his dick poking against my stomach as he bit my lip making me moan a little. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every inch of my mouth and my hands went down, tracing his perfect body over his T-shirt. I pulled him closer and kissed him back even with more intimacy and urgency.

Fuck! My skip was burning with desires and I could feel wetness pooling between my legs.

We both pulled back as the need for oxygen but our eyes didn't seem ready to be pulled apart.

The intensity of his eyes was making me crazy and I just blurted out. "Do you wanna fuck?" Without any shame. He was taken aback at my directness but not by eyes, he moved his intense gaze to me.

"You're drunk," He said and I could see in his eyes how much he was trying to control his burning desires.

"Please!" I again whispered and he closed his eyes.

"Follow me"

__________

We reached the parking lot and got into his car immediately. I was too drunk to register anything that was happening. I didn't even know I was doing the right thing but I didn't care.

"You want to do it in the car?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I don't mind but we are going to my penthouse." He chuckled.

God! How can someone be so hot?

By the time we reached his penthouse, I was sobered up a bit.

Once we made our way to his door in my half-drunken state, he unlocked it and in a fraction of a few seconds I pushed him against the wall and he immediately closed the door behind me. I started kissing his lips and he responds with the same need.

"Oh my god! I just can't believe it, I'm doing this." I moaned as he squeezed my twins over my dress and pushed it down freeing them while kept nibbling my earlobes.

He latched onto one of my nipples and rolled his tongue all over my erect buds, while his left hand pushed my gown from my body.

"Damn!" I moaned as he parted my legs with his hands roughly and ran his fingers along the side of my thighs, making me moan out loud.

"God! You're so fucking hot" He groaned, and slipped his hands inside my panties which were soaked.

"You're so damn wet" He groaned again and ripped my panties.

I too pulled his t-shirt harshly, moving my hands in around his sexy body.

And trust me, he's hot!

As I kept staring at his body, a smirk came on his lips.

"Like what you see?" He said while removing his pants.

"You wish, I'd seen better," I said capturing his lips again.

"Your words and actions are not matching" He groaned and pulled me closer by my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist instantly and started to breathe hard. He took his cock out and flicked his eyes to meet my gaze.

"Condom?" I breathed out.

"Don't ruin it." He groaned and without any warning, he pushed himself inside me making me gasp.

"Ughh... Faster" I moaned which I could feel was enough to turn him on more.

"Fuck" I grunted as I was about to cum. I was so close. It's my first time, I never slept with any guy before, neither I was in any relationship. Idk why I'm doing this because I never trusted anyone. But damn, this feels so good. I just wanted to get over my pain and trust me he's literally making me forget. For him, it's maybe just a random one-night stand but for me, it's something I can't name.

We kept fucking each other like animals as I dug my nails into his skin. Soon I could feel we both realized ourselves inside each other.

It feels so good!

We both tried to catch out breath and he pushed the hair behind my ears to take a proper view of my face.

"That was satisfying." He whispered, rubbing his thumb on my lower lip, looking intensely into my eyes.

"Indeed" I too replied with the same intensity, totally captured by his deep chocolate brown eyes.

He without any warning, picked me up into his arm in a bridal style, moving to one of his bedrooms.

-----------------------------------------

So that's it for now!!!

I hope you guys liked the part..

If you do then please do like and follow... Becoz that means soo muchh!!!

Thank youuu lovelies❤️❤️❤️

Will update the next part soon!!!

~Love love❤️