Part 30.

SOOOO, Lets dive in one last time..

7 years later.....!

“Ish!” I groaned in frustration as my daughter kept running around the house, refusing to eat. She is just like her dad, stubborn and naughty.

“Don’t call me, Ish mommy, it’s my daddy’s light (right).” She said making an angry pout, looking super cute. Just like my monster.

I shook my head in disbelief. “Okay baba, I’m sorry, Alisha. But come here.”

Daddy’s little tail.

Huh!

“I’m not hungly, mommy.” (I’m not hungry, mommy.) She replied with her puppy dog eyes.

Not gonna fall for that, young lady!

“Come back here, Now.” I placed my hands on my hips, giving her a stern look.

“You ale sho lude.” (You are so rude) she pouted and marched towards me grumpily while my jaw hanging to the floor.

“Daddy, nevel (never) folces (forces) me to eat peas. I halte (hate) peas.” She whined as I scooped her in my arms and placed her on the chair in front of the dining table.

“Well, it’s good for health. Your dad has spoiled you too much.” I explained, placing the napkin on her lap and started feeding her slowly.

It’s been four years since Alisha was born. Sid and I got married after one year of our confession. Well, what to say? He’s just so stubborn. One day when we were making love, he moaned and called me his wifey.

I was so shocked to utter anything. And what he said, “Baby girl this sounds so cool na? Don’t you think we should get married, so that I can moan like ahhh wifey…” grinning like a fool he proposed to me. “Will you Marry me?” I couldn’t believe it. I mean who propose for marriage like this. This man! But how can I refuse him too? He was looking so cute, so I said yes, fussing my lips on his, for the new beginning of our life. Our marriage was one of the most beautiful phases of my life. Sid literally made me feel like a queen. Though with him, every second feels like a fairy tale dream. But still, our marriage is something I can never describe in words. It wasn’t anything like show off, It was a very intimate affair, just the way I like it with only our close friends and his family.

But yeah, magical fairy tale wedding.

When my Sid said that I’m his queen, he means it and proved it.

My heaven.

He’s a very hardworking man, but still, he never let his work affects our time. He always gives his proper time to me and his little doll “Ish”.

I was working with him too, but I quit my job when Alisha was born. I really want to give her my proper time. Besides, I always had a dream of a proper family, and Sid literally fulfilled my dream.

Perfect husband, naughty daughter and best dad. Yeah, Sid’s Dad fulfilled the void of a father in my heart. He’s the best father in this whole world and he literally showered me with immense love. Currently, he’s in London for some work and I really miss him a lot.

I always wanted to experience the love of family and now I’m experiencing the best phase of my life. My family.

“Mommy, whel (when) will daddy come home?” My thoughts interrupted by the sweet voice of my daughter who tried to wiggle herself out of the chair. She really can’t remain seated for more than fifteen minutes.

I really wish I had her energy sometimes.

“It’s almost 7 pm. He should be here anytime, baby.” I replied and started to clear the table.