Part-10

Wtf I just did?

What’s happening to me?

Why I’m not stopping him?

This man is really making me crazy.

I’m becoming weak in front of him.

What he’s doing to me?

We need to stop all this!

This is not right!

Today I’ll clear everything and ask him to stay away from me.

Yes. This will not happen again.

Taking a deep breath, I went to his cabin.

But what happened next made me shocked to the core.

As soon as I stepped into his cabin, he just pinned both my hands above my head and captured my lips after looking at the door.

For a moment I just got blanked. I didn’t expect this. I widened my eyes in utter shock.

I thought we were gonna talk?

I so wanted to push him, but I didn’t know why I can’t push him?

Fire lived in his kiss, he had a way of melting every part of me.

I felt desire shooting through every inch of my body as he swiped his tongue against my lower lip asking for entrance. I ran my hands through his soft black hair and he moved his hands on my thigh.

He’s really turning me on!

We were literally tasting every corner of each other's lips as if our life depends on it. His hands started going up and stopped on my twins. He deliberately squeezed them together, making me moan in his mouth.

I could feel his hardness pressing against my stomach. I smiled internally that he was also equally affected by me.

I wanted him so hard!

We both pulled back out of breath and he rested his forehead against mine.

“What are you doing to me, Shehnaaz?” He let out a shaky breath.

“Same thing, which you’re doing to me, Sidharth.” I breathed, he groaned and buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. I shivered with his touch.

“This is w-wrong, we sho- shouldn’t doing this,” I shuttered, pushing him lightly.

“Why?” He whispered, coming closer to me. I suddenly felt so hot, his hands were so close to my thighs and he slowly moved his hands like he was reading my mind.

“Sid, don’t,” I whispered in a shaky voice even though my mind was screaming at me to spread my legs wider.

“Don’t, what?” He asked in a husky voice, his intense gaze not leaving mine even for a second. “Just tell me to stop, baby girl, and I will, but god help me, I don’t want to stop.” He whispered against my ear and his breath tickled my neck, making me shudder in delight.

I closed my eyes and slowly opened my legs wider mechanically and that was all he needed to slip his hands between my thighs, making me squirm at my place.

“Tell me to stop,” He whispered and I shook my head while his fingers grazed against my inner thighs, dangerously close to my core.

“God, touch me already.” I hissed in frustration, making him chuckle and he pushed my panties aside and now touched my wet core. I bit my lip to control my moan.

“You’re so fucking wet.” He groaned as his fingers traced the slick length of my pussy.

“Oh god!” I gripped his arms tighter as he inserted one finger inside me and slowly finger fucked me and vigorously rubbing my most sensitive part with his thumb.

“The way you’re responding to my touch, it’s really not helping me. You’re literally making me more turned on, sweetheart.” He spoke, continuing his sweet torture with his skilful hands and I threw my head back, coming all over his hands and my vision went blank.

Fuck, that was fast.

I opened my eyes and found him licking his fingers clean, making me blush a deep shade of red. I tucked my hair behind my ears and cleared my throat.

“Well, I was right.” He beamed proudly, wiping his hands clean by tissue.

“About what?” I breathed as he started cleaning me with the tissue.

God, why he’s doing this?

Why he’s cleaning me?

Why he’s showing so care against me?

“You taste just as I imagined,” He whispered, breaking my thoughts, cupping my face with a small smile and I chewed my bottom lip, wondering what was happening between us.

We had crossed all boundaries of being professional and I could feel my heart racing wildly against my chest.

“I just can’t wait to taste the honey with mouth.” Suddenly he uttered and my eyes pooped up in shock.

“And one important thing, never ever control your moan because your voice is like music to my ears, sweetheart.” He confessed looking deep in my eyes.

And trust me, my heart skipped a beat.

But what he said next, literally blocked my mind.

“And my cabin is soundproof too,” He chuckled, rubbing my lower lip with his thumb.

His statement, literally affected me a lot.

“So, is this the reason s-soha is your personal secretary?” I blurted out, something that was bothering me for a long time and he was taken aback by my question. I saw unfamiliar emotions pass through his eyes and he moved away from me slightly.

I was right, this is just a physical attraction. I’m just another toy for him.

For some reason, I felt a sting in my heart with his actions.

“It’s okay, I understand,” I said, looking deep in his eyes.

“B-but I can’t be your toy, Mr Shukla. I know it’s pure lust between us and we should somehow stop it before it gets out of hand.” I said, taking a deep breath.

Damn! Why he isn’t saying anything?

“Get out.” He said, turning his back against me.

It’s hurting!

He didn’t say anything!

It was lust.

It’s hurting so much.

But why? Why he’s cold behaviour is affecting me? Why it’s paining like someone is stabbing a knife in my heart.

Unknowingly, tears slipped down my eyes, making my vision blur.

I can’t be weak, I’m strong.

Come on, Sana. You can’t cry like this.

I breathed, wiping my tears, rushing out of his cabin without glancing at him...

----------------------------

Soo how's the story going on!!???

Do lemme know your views and reactionsss in the comments......

Like and follow for more.....

~Love love ❤️