First Day

Chapter 1

So today is my first day of school it's supposed to be special right well I think other wise. I'm a senior in high school now so it's not that big a deal. I got ready for another year of hell and I didn't have any friends, but I didn't mind. I'd rather be alone. My family treats me like I'm invisible, they care only about my older sister who graduated high school and she's wanting to become a model and my mom is going crazy about her. It really doesn't bother me, I just want to be alone. When I get to school I see all the different groups of people and their types. We have the cheerleaders and football players in one spot. Then we have theater production people. Then we have the computer and robot people. And then we the anime and costplay people. Then there's me, I'm a cheerleader, I love anime, and I'm a hacker. The reason why I don't have any friends is because I don't like talking to people. I just stand around waiting for the bell to ring. Finally I get to class and it's my art class and I quickly walk over to my seat and just sat there until the teacher got up and introduced a new student in the class.

"Everyone this is Alexander Lee, you know how it is was on your first day of school so please don't ask him a thousand questions and what you could to is finish you're project that we have been work on"

I was the only table in the class with an empty seat right next to me. Of course I would be the one with an empty seat. He looked like he was he was going to kill someone, his clothes were black everything. I'm not really complaining about it because I like to wear black to but I like to put I little bit of color here and there. After a while I started to do my art project, but Alexander keeps on looking at my work and then he looked around the room. Did he have a staring problem, the teacher pretty much said not to make him uncomfortable but if your asking me. He's making me feel uncomfortable.

The two hours of class ended and I was out of that door as if a zombie was after me. I was finally at my spot that I hang out at, I like to be at the bleachers. No one comes here. I started to read a book and wait till second period started, I see a guy making out with his girlfriend. So much for being the only one here. Thank god I don't have a boyfriend.

The rest of the day went quite and slow, I was so happy to hear that bell ring, telling everyone to go home. I like to walk home, it gives me a chance to listen to music and just zone out. I walk through the woods and everything is so perfect, the trees are standing tall, the ground was a dark brown and everything what just peaceful

When I get home I quickly run up to me room to avoid my mother from asking me about my day. If there was a day I decided to talk to my mother her phone rings and I she completely ignores me.

When I get to my room I fall to my bed and lay there for a good ten minutes then I started to do my homework.

Two hours later I hear someone yelling out the window. I couldn't believe what I saw, Alexander and a woman who I guessed was his mother. Across the street, there my new nabbers. Alexander is just standing there with his skateboard and not saying a word. Then my mom calls me to the garage. I quickly get down there to see what she needed.

"I need you to do stuff for me while your sister and I head to California to a fashion show, first I need you to feed the dogs, then lode the dishwasher, and take out the trash. There's food on the table if you get hungry and I left you money. See you in two weeks." she got in her car and drove off, leaving me standing there.

Two weeks!!?? What the hell, ok mom thanks. The hole time she was talking Alexander was looking at me and what was going on. I walked inside and shut the door. There's something about him that's really creepy. When i went to my backyard I was jumped on by the best dogs ever. One was named Tank and he's a boxer dog, next we have Smalls and he's a weenier and a chiwawa mix, then we have Princess, I don't know what kind of dog she is. We found her on the streets. When I was finally done with all my chores, the rest of the day I was in my bed watching a movie on my laptop

I looked out my window and I saw Alexander unpacking. So now I can see though his window and he can see through mine. I started to wonder if I was the stalker and not him. I shut my blinds and took a shower. when I was out and I was in my pjs I fell into a dreamless sleep.