I'm Sorry

Chapter 4

I started up the stove to make the pancakes for Skyler. I hope she likes them, this is my first time making it so I hope it doesn't kill her. I'll started thinking about how I've been acting like when I was up there with her. Man I bet she thinks I'm a creep, well I did come on a bit strong. There's just something about her that makes me want to take care of her. I like that fact that she so short and I'm so tall. Well taller than her.

"SHIT!" I just burned the pancakes. I have to make a new one. After a while they looked like they were done, so I then put them on a plate and went upstairs to give them to her.

"Hey, I got you your pancakes"

"Hey Skyler I really didn't mean to be in your face and bug you. I did make you the pancakes you wanted, there in the fridge. I'm sorry for everything today, well I hope you at least get home safely.
From Alexander"

I felt a bit bad for being mean to him, maybe I should apologize for my bitchy mood. I'm not going to lie though, he did step off a bit to strong. Yea wow, I am still hungry. So I walked over to the fridge to get the pancakes. When I opened the fridge to get them, they were all black and hard as a rock. Hey look I have a frisbee. Well at least he tried, I'll give him an A for effort. I looked around my cabinets to see what I can make, I had spaghetti noodles and tomato sauce. Well I guess I'm making spaghetti. If only I had some meat for the sauce, I really didn't look for the meat. I was to lazy to make it. After I finish my dinner I went upstairs to bed.

A/N
Do you guys like this story? I don't know I'm a bit confused about it but please let me know what you think about it.