How? Why?

Chapter 3

Skyler! Come on wake up!! Everything stopped and I see I'm back in my room. I was sweating like crazy and my hole body was hot like an oven. I feel a hand towel on my forehead with cold water. I look over and see Alexander right by my bed.

"Oh it's you. Wait! How did you get in here" at this point I forget all about my nightmare and focus on how he got in my house?!

"Well I heard you screaming and I rushed over here to see if you where ok. Everything was locked so I climbed up the tree to get to your window" How in the hell did he climbed up the tree! I've tried so many times but I couldn't do it.

"Why, why would you do that. That tree is one tricky son of a bitch" Why he would worry about me. We barely just met, he doesn't know a thing about me.

"Well for one thing your screaming woke me up and I thought someone was hurting you" I don't know what to say. "Well thank you, I appreciate it" he gave me a nod and he sat there for a bit. We started to get into this awkward silence and I had to brake it, I can't handle this. "What time is it"

"5:00 in the morning"

"Damn, I should start getting ready for school. You should probably go home and to the same, but it looks like you already ready for school"

"I feel like you should stay home today. You should rest a little more, you did just wake up from a nightmare"

"No, I'm ok really. Besides we have that art project to do today".

"I'll stay here with you. You should stay in bed" I'm looking at this guy and I'm starting to get uncomfortable with him.

"You're just doing this so you don't have to go to school"

"Ok I don't want to go to school but I can't help but see you in class and you're so focused in your work. You're in your own little world" I don't really know if I should be flattered by that or be freaked out.

"Ok look, Ill be just fine. It's not that bad of a dream" I was lying. That dream scared the shit out of me. What is this guys deal anyway?

"Ok, but I'm taking you to school in my car so you better hurry" He had a smile on his face. I realized that I was hungry.

"You know, while you're here you can do something for me"

"What is it, anything you need"

"Ok well, do you know how to make pancakes?" I really hope this guy can cook

"Yeah, I do" He's so confused on what's going on.

"Perfect, can you make some pancakes for yourself and I" He looked at me and was confused but then he gave me another nod. He does know how to speak right?