Chapter 12

Todoroki stares at Izuku/Anastasia and for some reason he felt anger at him, no scratch that he is downright furious. Was this some kind of joke, the minute he saw the Servant all that Todoroki sees is his Mother and from what he notices the person Midoriya fused with uses Ice.

In the stands

Iida: Huh? So Midoriya didn't go with the Greek theme this time.

Tokoyami: Yes, but why did he chose this summon to fight Todoroki.

Tsu: A Greek God or Goddess would've been enough for this.

Yaoyorozu: Let's just watch and see what this summon is capable of.

Meanwhile Endeavor just stares at the Servant and narrows his eyes. The Servant looks similar to his wife, Rei.

Todoroki clenches his fist and looks at Midoriya.

Izuku/Anastasia: I hope you're ready Todoroki.

Izuku/Anastasia raises her hand towards her chest a shadow appears behind her and it shows it's blue eyes. Then Izuku/Anastasia started blowing air out as the Shadow moved it's arms, an icy blue mist appears when she continues blowing wind from her mouth.

All of a sudden ice appeared and headed straight towards Todoroki, he luckily dodges it as the ice explode into particles.

Ochaco: You can use Ice like Todoroki?

Anastasia: Yes, but only because I'm a Servant

Ochaco nods while Momo wrote that down with interest.

Todoroki: Tch, so your Quirk can use ice as well. No matter, I'll still beat you.

Present Mic: So Eraser, mind telling us who's this?

Aizawa: Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, the fourth daughter of Tsar Nikolai II and Alexandra of the Imperial House of Romanov of Russia. Having ruled for around 300 years, Nikolai was the last Romanov to hold tsardom and Anastasia was the last imperial princess of the dynasty. Nikolai was a moderate ruler who raised his children with love, but, nurtured under the history of the Tsars, he was ignorant of the world and realities of Russia. Alexandra lived the idealistic life of a noblewoman. Anastasia was recorded as having being a rambunctious girl who would cause mischief climbing trees, but was also known to care for her sickly younger brother Alexei.

Present Mic: But is their anything in the History Books that says she can use Ice?

Aizawa: Nope.

Back at the fight, Izuku/Anastasia then raises Viy up as Viy's eyes glow blue. She than faced Viy towards Todoroki as Viy released a torrent of icy winds, Todoroki created an ice barrier to block it but the mist turned into a beam as it destroyed the ice.

Then suddenly Izuku/Anastasia appears in front of him and raises her hand towards him, then Todoroki was engulfed in ice as it exploded and sends him flying.

Izuku/Anastasia: I can do this all day, Todoroki. I have Ice powers like you and the difference of power is large, but you have the power to counter my attacks, right?

Todoroki: No, I won't use my Fire side. I will tear through your Ice with only my other half.

Izuku/Anastasia: I see, very well then.

Todoroki releases a barrage of Ice attacks at them as Izuku/Anastasia quickly brought her hand out and created an ice barrier and stopped it's attack.

Izuku: 'We need to be careful Anastasia, if Todoroki gets close we're finished.'

lida: So close range is your weakness?