Chapter 11

Altina: The next viewing will be Izuku match against Shinso and the match between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu against Chiron and Achilles

Kirishima: Which were both one sided.

Katsuki: Oi! Shortie! Is your "partner" still too weak to be here?

Altina: I believe that's none of your concern.

Mina: She's right Bakugo. You heard what happened to him, so he's still recovering

Katsuki: scoffs Then he's a weakling

Altina glares at him for insulting her destined one "I'd advise against insulting him Katsuki Bakugo"

Katsuki: What are you gonna do about it? As far as I can tell you're noth- stops as they felt an enormous amount of killing pressure that absolutely terrifies them

Morgan: ̷͎͉̰̼̳̍̐͌̂S̵̶̯͔̟͓̀̔̓̽̿͜į̵̸̲͇̭͓̠͊̎̌͆̽͝ļ̵̴̩̹͉̖̬͌̅̑̔͐͒̈é̶̶̦̜͔͔͔̱̀̓͐͐̊͜ͅň̷̶͚̮̥͔̟̳͂͌̕͠͝ͅͅͅc̴̴̳͚̣̖̬͆́̾̀͐͒̈͘é̶̦̜͔͔̀͜ ̷̟̰͆̍̎͒͠B̵̶͉̥̹͔̼͗̑̍̑̎̌ͅa̵̴͙͈̬͎̼̪̍̚ḳ̵̸̠̟̩͕̦͑͒̈́̈̀̍̏͘ȕ̵̵̡̫̣̪͍̖̄͛̄̑g̷̵̢̙̖̜͇̪̘͙̈́̒̇̕̕͜o̶̘̺̾͊̀̊

Everybody paled upon hearing his voice as they finally noticed him and saw him radiating a demonic pitch black/dark red aura with his eyes glowing crimson red.

Izuku: M-M-Morgan you're here.

Morgan: Yes. I returned after recovering from my....."episode" during the viewing of the obstacle race.

Everybody gulped as they see Morgan stare at Katsuki with a cold glare who tries to act tough but his quivering body wasn't allowing you

Morgan: I don't give a damn what you say about me, I don't care if you throw a fucking tantrum for not getting your way. But if you say or do anything to hurt Altina ̴̜͇̓͛̈́Ǐ̵̟̉'̸̠̌͆̽͝ļ̵̸̩̹͉̠͌̅̑̔̌͆̽͝ļ̵̩̹͉͌̅̑̔ ̸͓̖͓̪̫̈͐m̷̶̨̼͛̑̍̑̎̌͝ͅa̵̴͙͈̬͎̼̪̍̚ḳ̵̴̖̬͑͒̈́͐͒̈é̶̦̜͔͔̀͜ ̶̛̱͇̱̱͝ŷ̸̵̡͖̳͙̫͇̪̘͙̄̾͘̕o̶̸̘̺̠̟̩͕̦̾͊̀̊̈̀̍̏͘ȕ̵̫̣̄ ̶̨͉͕͊̇́͆͝w̴̶̯͎̟͓͊̿͜į̵̷̨̲͇̭͓͊̎̎̑͠ṣ̴̵̡̤͔̤͇̼̯̄͌̓͜h̷͈̔̏̈̍͘ ̶̛̱͇̱̱͝ŷ̸̵̡͖̳͙̫͇̪̘͙̄̾͘̕o̶̸̘̺̠̟̩͕̦̾͊̀̊̈̀̍̏͘ȕ̵̫̣̄ ̶̨͉͕͊̇́͆͝w̴̴̯͎̖̬͊͐͒̈é̶̷̦̜͔͔̭̀̉͐̇͜͝r̸̴̫͉͕̖̬̐͐͒̈é̶̦̜͔͔̀͜ ̷͈̺̝̙͒̋̿̂̈́d̷̴̡̙̖̜̼̖̬͆͐͒̈é̶̶̦̜͔͔̼̀̑̍̑̎̌͜a̵̷͙͈̬͈̺̝̙̍͒̋̿̂̈́d̷̡̙̖̜̼͆!

Everybody and I mean everybody became terrified as some of them pissed themselves while some of them passed out from fright. But for Altina she smiled upon seeing how much Morgan loved her and was protective of her.

Morgan sighs and calms down as he sees Altina moving over to sit on his lap as he smiles and holds her close to him.

Altina: I'm glad you're feeling better and have more control of "him", are you alright

Morgan: I am

They waited for everyone to recover from the killing pressure and from the terrifying experience before they continued as everyone made a mental note to never do anything to hurt Altina unless they want to be killed by Morgan.

Sherlock: To tell you Izuku, I have no idea where Todoroki got that idea from.

Izuku is now in one of the Food stand areas outside of the Stadium as he is eating alongside his Servants, the people with him are Sherlock, Anastasia, Vlad III, and Mordred.

Ochaco: Wait what happened between you and Todoroki?

Morgan: Shoto had a conspiracy theory that Izuku is and I quote "All Might's secret love child"