Part 1: It arrived!

DING DONG!

The doorbell rings. A woman opens the door and grabbed the box, "Keith! Your package is here!" The woman exclaims upstairs. Loud footsteps were heard going down the stairs, and followed a small scream. "FU-", the boy face planted on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. " Keith, what did I say about running? Good thing you didn't broke your arm, again." The woman whispered the last part as she checked Keith's arm.

"I'm good mom, no need to worry- ow. " Keith's mom gave him a look then helped him stand on his feet. "And now, you have school and before you complain, I won't open the package until you get home alright? And don't worry,I promised it won't happen again. Also don't forget your lunch, and your inhaler, and also-" She continued with almost no end. Keith eyes looked surprised because on how much his mom know about him in his 15 years of life. He sighed feeling beaten by words. The bus arrived and Keith hugged his mom (even though he feels embarrassed about it) and lastly waved his mom goodbye.

Keith POV

School felt like years

I'm not impatient but DEAR HEAVENS THIS FEELS LIKE YEARS!! I just wanna have my new phone, Aghh. The bell rings, finally- it's lunch time. Welp, guess I could see- "KEITH-THA-RANE!" I heard a very aggressive yet excited voice behind me. And I hear boss music- "KEITH-AROO! I miss this mess of your hair!" It's Nathan, the crazy person in the school which also the popular kid because of it.

".. And before I even went downstairs, the package arrived." I told Nathaniel about what happened this morning. "Wowza, you said last uhh when,oh yesterday you ordered a new phone, yes right? And the phone is the package, right???" He questions with one eyebrow raised. I nodded as I was eating the cookies and drank the cartoon of milk mom packed for me. I hear excitement in his voice after I nodded. "I can't believe you found a phone as cheap as 200 Mann. Tho it mighttt be a scammm.", "I know, but the reviews on IBay was good! Some of it said it was next century tech! So I ordered the cheapest I can get. It's was a version 4 I think.", " What happened with other last 3?", "I honestly don't know, it just said it's unavailable.", " Cool! A mystery about some weird company heheh!" The out of nowhere, someone grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me out of the chair.

NO POV. ONLY YOU

Keith fell on the hard cold floor. He had a feeling that the day was getting too good. "Oh cmon babe! Why hang out with this freak?" Keith look up and their she is, 'The queen of the school' ,Rianna Oweth. Keith felt a gag. "Cmon Nathy! I'll get you some icecream!" Rianna exclaims while dragging Nathan by the arm. Nathan gave Keith 'Please help me' look before they left the cafeteria.

The bell rings
Back to Keith POV

Finalllyy, I can go homee. Firstly is to walk home. F that ima run. And so I did. I got home but was greeted with silence. I saw a note on the package. 'See I didn't look! Also dinner is in the fridge, I need to run errands so don't do anything dumb like breaking your leg alright? Anyways love you,
Mom' And of course she forgot the full stop. I grab the package and ran to my room upstairs. Almost falling but I was fine (For now). I threw my bag onto my bed and was so excited I sat on the floor to open the package.

I was expecting a poorly put together box but it was like a big company made it! I was shocked to see it really. It's even shines. I slowly opened the box for the phone and to see an instructions paper? And the phone. It looks like blue but meh, who cares.

As I opened the phone, I met with a blue face slowly opening it's eyes to look at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

[693 words minus this one ofc]