Part 13: Smart at mechanics, but not so good at being safe.

Sunday.
11:06 am

A much busier part of the city where the sky is clouded with smoke, the place is dull and barely any colours present. The redhead, Fanchess, walks down the street, focused on his phone and typing something on it.

".. And post!" Fanchess said then put his phone in his pocket. He pulled out a piece of paper from his bag and squinting, it was an address to something.

11:25am.

Fan walked into an alleyway and was shivering a little, he is scared but he kept mumbling that he will be okay. He reached a metal door with some rust on it then knocked on it. "ow" He whispered afterwards.

"Uhm wait a sec!" A voice replied from the other side of the door. Fan was nervous but he kept mumbling again. Just then, the metal door opened. The one opened was a girl with green hair tied in a ponytail complete with a messy lab coat with splotches of oil on it.

"Ohh! Fan, haha golly, your here early. Cmon in." The girl seemed excited and nervous. "Well uh Telly, I got the info about the village you asked. Also what is it for?" Fan asked while giving her his phone. "Ohh just going to keep it in records! There weren't any records of the village in the library soo I was just curious." Telly smiled then seemingly remembered something.

"Oh! Right! Fan wanna see my recent project?!" Fan jumped as Telly was an inch away from his face. The girl is smiling like she made a breakthrough, maybe she did. "Uhm sure I don't mind." Fan was again scared, last time she created an artificial dog that attacked anything red, and also the time she created a gun that melts through thick metal and almost killed him, and the time that she 'broke through reality' and got a sold out ice-cream.

Telly grabs Fan's wrist and dragged him to the testing room. When he saw the room, it was covered in puddles of oil and tools was all around the place. And in the middle was a table with a cloth that covered something, something good hopefully. Telly excitedly walks to the cloth and was preparing to pull it. "Behold, the Human Robot!" She pulled it dramatically to present a humanoid looking robot with clothes.

"Uhh, it doesn't attack... Right?" Fan asked cautiously. "Well, I need to import an ai to it, so right now it's just a empty body of bolts." Telly explained while gesturing the robot. "How are you gonna make the ai?" Fan was curious and grateful it wasn't gonna chase him like the robot dog. "Well, I was thinking of using my phone as the ai, making a whole motherboard with no experience is far too hard."

Here was 3 seconds of silence the both laughed. Dunno why, but hey their happy. "Well, coding wouldn't take too long, also here's your phone back, I already imported it to my phone." She gave Fan his phone. Then he had a confused look. "Wait, when did you do that??" Fan asked while putting his phone in his bag. "Haha, well that's for a jeebweezer like me to know!" They both laughed again.

1:30pm

After talking about new things and old, Fan decided to leave for the day, they said their goodbyes and he went home. Fan pulled out his phone and typing something again. He still has the smirk on his face.

[582 words! Testerz as Telly is here! Haha. Well I hope you like it, it was rushed sorry and also sloppy again sorry. Welp, I spent a good 2min trying to find a video how to spell jeebweezer haha. Anyways, bye bye.]