Chapter 7: Getter-Robo Rescues Kamen Rider Double/Thouser is Here

(At Bellwood's Highway, the Night Raid is seen driving a truck where the Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce and Justice League are caged. David is seen playing his flute as everyone else is depressed. David turns to his teammates.)

David: Well, there goes our old home. Nothing is left.

Raymond: Yeah, nothing is left since we got caged.

David: Indeed, we got ourselves captured.

X: I can't believe this happened. We got ourselves captured, and treated like mavericks.

Frederick: You got that right, X. We are new and got captured by those Union Fake Heroes. The question is: How do you guys know them?

Oliver: It was a long time ago. We used to live in Union-Verse, where the Union Fake Heroes live. All they care about is fame, money, slavery, killing powerless people and destruction. The worst part of it is that my world's Superman was with them, besides Wonder Woman, Starfire and Robin.

Ptoir: So that's why they hate you. They failed their missions and you defeated their enemies first.

Hellboy: That's right. We help humanity and others.

Ptoir: And Doctor Strange trusted us to protect our friends.

Hellboy: Exactly, pal.

Santiago: Although we need to get outta here, but how?

????: Gettter Tomahawk! BOOOOOOMERANG!

(Then a tomahawk cuts the truck's door, and then a robot shows up and then a young black haired boy shows up.)

????: (smiles) Hello, guys.

David: Who are you guys?

(Inside Getter-1, James Nagare, Makoto Jin and Leo Tomoe are seen.)

????: I am James Nagare

????: I am James Nagare. These are Makoto Jin and Leo Tomoe. We are the pilots of Getter-Robo.

Fernando: And how did you guys get here?

Makoto: We have our ways.

(Back to the heroes, the black haired boy introduces himself.)

)