Chapter 9: Problem with Night Raid

(Ben and his team are seen following Grendizer as he got a text from Kevin about where they're going ever since their headquarters got destroyed.)

Ben 10: Damn... I wish I could do something to help my friends. Now they're doomed.

Grimlock: How the hell did they get here?

Sludge: (cries) Our home is destroyed because of those bastards!

Gwen: (growls) THOSE UNION BASTARDS WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO OUR HOME AND OUR FRIENDS!

Ben 10: Kevin said they're headed to Delaware.

Gwen: But where?

(Suddenly a truck passes by them, and the Alien Dino Thunder Force members' eyes widen by seeing the Night Raid members.)

Scorn: Ah shit!

(They start driving faster, but Lubbock spins the well, and Night Raid starts chasing after them.)

Gwen: Great, it's those Night Pimps!

Slash: Oh, fuck this shit. I'm out!

(Slash gets out and flies away.)

Gwen: What is she doing?

Sludge: Where did she go?

Scorn: I think she's going to the National Park.

(Slash keeps flying towards Central Park.)

Slash: (smirks) Oh hell yeah!

(Meanwhile, Team Getter Arc, Okuyasu and Axel are walking in the streets until Slash bumps into them.)

Slash: Let me guess, you're new around here.

Okuyasu: (eyes widen) A robotic pterodactyl?

Axel: Well, I'm shocked as well. Yes, we are new around here.

Slash: (smiles) Cool, my name is...

Okuyasu: Slash, member of the Dinobots and Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce.

Slash: Okay, how did you know me?

Okuyasu: (smiles) I have my ways.

Slash: So you're a stalker.

Okuyasu: (disappointed) Nope.

Noelle: Who are you running away from?

(Suddenly Mine comes in along with Bulat, Akame, Leone and Sheele.)

Mine: NOW WE CAN GET TO KILL YOU, ALIEN!

(Bulat notices Team Getter Arc, Okuyasu and Axel.)

Bulat: Hey, who are those guys?

Mine: Don't know, don't care

Okuyasu: Let me guess...

Uryuu: (glares) Just shut up, you know too much, why not let the cybertronian tell us?

Okuyasu: (shrugs) Just helping.

Shinobu: (to Slash) How did they know you?

Slash: They're with Union Academy. A long time ago, we used to be there ever since. Years later, Asuna followed us, and now the remaining Union Students are chasing after us.

Axel: Damn, hardcore.

Slash: (glares at Okuyasu) And you, I don't trust you that much.

Okuyasu: Okay, okay, I get it.

Slash: Good, let's get the hell out of here.

(Team Getter Arc gets inside Getter Arc while Axel becomes Green Spider and Slash takes Okuyasu. They fly away with the Night Raid chasing after them.)

Slash: I wonder where Ben and the others are going.

(Back to Ben and his team, they're driving faster as Najenda, Lubbock and Susanoo keep chasing after him until suddenly.)

????: GETTEEEEER TOMAHAAAAAAWK!

(Getter-1 slashes Night Raid's truck, and everyone turns to see him along with Kamen Rider Double and Kamen Rider Thouser.)

Double: (smiles) Hey, guys!

Ben 10: (smiles) Santiago! Fernando!

Hilbert: (smiles) James! Makoto! Leo!

Ben 10: (turns to Thouser) Who are you?

Thouser: Kamen Rider Thouser. My power is on a totally different level.

(Then Lubbock, Najenda and Susanoo get out of the truck and get in their fighting stances while Double changes one of the Gaia Memories.)

HEAT!

(He replaces the "Cyclone" Gaia Memori with the "Heat" Gaia Memory.)

HEAT! JOKER!

(Double changes half of his form.)

Double: Now, count up your sins!

(Double and Thouser charge towards them while Gwen turns to the others.)

Gwen: Did he just...

Ben 10: Hello. Kamen. Rider. Double!

Grimlock: We could as well as help them.

Ben 10: Good idea. (activates his Omnitrix) It's Hero Time!

(Ben 10 becomes Four Arms, and both him and Grimlock go to help Double and Thouser. Hilbert and Team Getter nod in agreement and go to help them as well. Double punches Najenda and blocks her attacks before kicking her leg. Finally, he activates his finisher.)

JOKER!

(Double inserts the Joker Gaia Memory in the Maximum Slot.)

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!

(Double somersaults in mid-air, then his body splits down the middle during descent as the halves each hit Najenda with elementally energized hooks.)

(Thouser touches Double, copying his ability before summoning his Thousand Jacker.)

THOUSAND JACKER!

(Grimlock blasts Susanoo, who charges at him, only to be punched by him.)

Thouser: Allow me!

JACKRISE!

Thouser: (smirks) Time for the finisher!

JACKING BREAK!

(Thouser jumps before launching Double's Rider Model towards Susanoo, and it kicks through him. Both Susanoo and Najenda scream in pain and explode.)

Thouser: That takes care of her.

Ben 10 (Four Arms): We'll talk about you later. Now we have to...

Getter-1: GEETTEEEEEEEER BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAM!

Grendizer: SCREW CRUSHER PUNCH!

(Both combined attacks overwhelm Lubbock, killing him. Then Double reverts back to Santiago and Fernando while Thouser reverts back to Kim.)

Kim: (to Ben 10) By the way, I'm Kim Yaoyorozu.

(Then they go to find their new home. As the screen fades out, The Dinobots' logo is seen stamped on Ben 10's.)