ii.

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, Harley received a call from Stiles Stilinski's dad, the sheriff

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, Harley received a call from Stiles Stilinski's dad, the sheriff. Aware of her friendship with Lydia, he decided to inform her about the discovery of Lydia.

Derek and Harley were engrossed in conversation in the subway train when they heard someone urgently calling Derek. Isaac, visibly scared, approached them with distressing news.

"What's wrong?" Derek inquired, a sense of suspicion in his tone. "My dad, I think he's dead," Isaac responded. Harley's gaze shifted between Derek and Isaac, questioning whether the new werewolf was involved.

"What did you do?" Derek advanced towards Isaac, seeking answers. "Nothing, it wasn't me," Isaac insisted. Harley, growing increasingly concerned, wondered about the unknown threat they were facing.

Isaac and Harley caught a ride to school with Derek. Isaac, trying to understand the situation, asked, "So you are like me?" Harley clarified, "Well, not really. I'm a werewolf and banshee." The mention of banshee intrigued Isaac. "So you feel death and scream?" Harley recounted her ability but clarified, "I don't have a banshee scream, just feel stuff."

In school, Harley noticed Lydia and Allison entering and, realizing the stares, offered a slight smile before leaving.

During her first class, Stiles and Scott's antics prompted laughter from Harley. The teacher reprimanded them, sending all three outside the principal's office. Stiles began discussing Isaac, but Harley's focus shifted elsewhere.

"I've got to go," she abruptly excused herself, approaching Erica, who appeared uneasy. After a brief reassurance, Harley received a call from Derek, instructing her to go outside.

In the parking lot, Derek's black car and Isaac being put into a cop car were ominous sights. Harley, witnessing the tension, interjected, "Get in the backseat, you too Scott." Scott, furious with Derek, contemplated calling a lawyer. Harley, sensing the urgency, insisted, "Just get in, Scott, please."