Prologue

After the Avengers used the Infinity Stones while traveling throw the past and collecting them as well as using them to bring back everyone that was erased from existence by Thanos, the team all gathered together to face off the mad titan from the past who used the time traveling device to appear in earths future where the war began.

When all of the heroes came back after the snap, Captain America led the charge towards Thanos and his armies where the great battle for the world started in which many heroes and brave warriors fought to protect the universe from the possible dangerous threat. During the fight Peter Parker aka Spider-Man the apprentice of Tony Stark aka Iron Man was pleased to return after being turned into dust and finding out that five years have past since the first war started and now got the chance to fight again along side his mentor and the other Avengers who are facing off against the armies of Thanos.

Then after words the Avengers were planning on sending the stones back to where they came but since the machine was destroyed inside of the Avengers complex but not the one that belong to Ant Man aka Scott Lang who he and Wasp were working on configuring the time portal to bring the stones back to their own time before Thanos gets them in which the team members were passing the iron gauntlet that contain the Infinity Stones and were heading towards Scotts direction and when Black Panther was not getting any closer to the location, Peter came in and took the gauntlet and swung towards where Scott and Hope were working on the time machine.

Spider-Man: Activate Instant Kill!

Spider-Man activated his instant kill to target all of the enemies swarming around him while trying to make sure that they didn't get to the gauntlet while also being taken down by the spider legs from Peter's armory in which so far it was holding...

Spider-Man activated his instant kill to target all of the enemies swarming around him while trying to make sure that they didn't get to the gauntlet while also being taken down by the spider legs from Peter's armory in which so far it was holding them off but for not that long.

Spider-Man: I got this...I got this..Ok no I don't got this..Help! Somebody Help!

Captain America: Hey Queens heads up!(Captain America saids and throws the hammer that belong to Thor towards Spider-Man)

When the hammer was moving towards Spider-Man, the web swinger shot his web and hanged onto the web while it was attached to the hammer and it went flying across the battle field but was later shot due to the laser firing from Thanos ship but the spider was able to hitch a ride from Valkyrie who was riding a pegasus.