secret love

Time skip to school the next day.

We were in class and Stu kept smirking at me it was so hard to keep my slight smile from coming out cus sidney was in the seat right next to me I put my hands over my face to hide my smile Sidney looked over at me "babe you okay why are your hands over your face" she said laughing I had to make up a quick lie and in fast "headed your so beautiful Sid you make me blush even when your not doing anything" I said cus it was the only thing I could think of then I turned around to Stu he looked jealous I hope he didn't think I was being serious the bell rang I looked at Stu as he ran out of the room I pushed through all the students and chased after him I saw him run into the bathroom I went in after him. I saw him crying. He then looked at me and started yelling "you don't really like me do you you still like Sidney I just know it you called her beautiful why would you do that why." He then ran up to me and started hitting my chest in anger while sobbing "why did you lie and say you loved me when you still love HER" he then stopped talking all you could here was his sobs and heavy breathing we were on the floor while he was still holding onto me hitting my chest. I shouldn't have said that I wish I just thought of something else to say to Sidney "I said that so she wouldn't know I was blushing over you I didn't know what else to say Stu please I do love you." I said with shaky breath "do you promise." Stu said still crying but way less then before " I promise Stu okay I love you so much way more then that bitch Sidney I love you okay." They just sat on the floor for ages while holding each other they didn't care about there other classes they had each other that's all that mattered.