the reveal part 2

The phone rang and Randy answered it his eyes were in schock
"Principle hembry is dead he's at the school." After he said that everyone ran to there cars and sped off to the school now only randy Sidney Stu and Billy were the only people there

Soon it was my turn to go in the room and pretend to kill billy I walked up to the door opened it and pretended to stab the shit out of billy Sidney was a mess crying I started to chase her it was going on for a while untill she claimed out the window and fell on a big black bag thingy she looked up and saw Tatum dead squished in the doggie door she was terrified she just saw her best friend dead... But there wasn't any time she ran and yelled for help she almost got hit by gale weathers gale got into a car reck the chase began again when she got into a car and tried to hide but ghostface was trying to get in he sneaked into the trunk and she didn't know she saw him and ran again she ran back into the house closed to door but then she heard randy and Stu screaming telling her that they weren't the killers I couldn't believe in anyone I just slammed the door untill I saw billy on the stairs he was alive as he tumbled down the stairs the door opened again as stu and Randy ran into the house randy said "it's Stu he's gone completely mad" I turned around to the door as I saw billy he turned around to be and said the unthinkable "we all go a little mad sometimes" he said smirking taking out the gun and shooting randy in the arm WHAT THE FUCK.