Your Chest

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

You know this one.

My favourite part of the mornings is waking up on top of you, feeling the rise and fall of your chest as you breathe.

It calms me. You're like a wave to me. You're my centre. Where I should go when I feel in distress.

My second favourite part is when your hand goes to my hair and you lazily massage it because you're still half asleep. I enjoy it, though. Closing my eyes and sighing happily.

Our mornings would be quiet and sometimes we'd share our dreams and laugh when they don't make sense. I don't care whether we're quiet or not. If I wake up next to you, then I'm happy.

I'd tell you about our plans, do we want to go out or should we stay in? What about brekkie? We sounded like an old couple.

I guess we still sound like that.

I just love the early sun, the calm air, and you. Mornings. I love them.

I really adore who you are in the mornings. When you're a bit grumpy and tired but still as sweet as always to me.

Like, your hair is all over the place and your eyebrows are scrunched together trying to understand what day it is. And there are bed marks on your skin and your voice is raspier. And your touch is delicate and you kiss me tenderly. And we just live together.

I like that we live together and not just exist in each other's presence.

Us breathing together, the same air, is all I need.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚